9) This wouldn't work as there isn't space for both the 9 & the 50 to layover
11) I personally, am always in favor of restoring the 11 Lincoln, but CTA doesn't agree
49/49B) They're separate routes because the 49 itself is long and Western from Lincoln to Howard doesn't require the same service frequency
51) Becomes duplicative with the 15, who needs to go to 47th more than the 51 needs to go to Hyde Park
52) Can't speak on this one, maybe just lack of need and/or no reliable terminus
53) I've always been in favor of a Devon/Kedzie extension
54/54B) These routes are separate probably because they don't need the same level of service. Pretty sure that would also send the on-time performance of the 54 careening. Although you do make me wonder how many people go from 54 to 54B and vice versa. 54 should definitely go to Jeff Pk, I've hated the Montrose terminal since I was a child
54A) Pace 641 some time in the fall
56) Duplicative of 270/Pulse and I can't imagine anyone riding downtown from north of Jeff Pk would take the 56 over the blue line on a regular day.
57) Can't speak to this, sounds interesting, is there a need?
74) Buses on Fullerton east of Halsted/Lincoln isn't feasible
81/81W) Again, different frequencies of service
85) That's Pace territory
86) I'm certain the college alone won't be enough to justify running weekend service
90) Would be duplicative of the 423 and there's no disadvantage to taking the 307 over the 90
91) Runs into Pace territory
92) Not sure there's a need for the Cumberland extension, but the beach part sounds nice
103) I've been in favor of this for a while
108) The 108 is a faster & direct alternative to the Red Line, otherwise known as the opposite of the 8A. That's why it only runs during rush hour.
155) I believe @Busjack called it the Superdawg extension? Been talked about for years
38) See 11
44) There might be an argument somewhere for the 44 going downtown, but not this way. It's on Wallace from 47th to 35th so it can serve passengers, something it won't be doing on the same scale if it stays on Racine
83) I'd love an 83 route, but it would have to end at 87th/Damen or 87th/Western
85B) See 85
41) Elston/Bryn Mawr or Jeff Pk to Downtown is something I've been in favor of for a while.
Orange Line) Too close to Kedzie & Western and has no walkability.
Blue Line) Might be too close to Austin
Yellow Line) I think it's just fine as it and bus service is currently enough to supplement