Jump to content
sw4400

6400-series Nova LFS - Updates & Retirements

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I wonder what was wrong with 6642, even though that was your favorite Nova because it squeals.

I wouldn't say favorite but the sequels reminded me of #6328 from way back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I wondered that too 

Cool!

 

11 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I wouldn't say favorite but the sequels reminded me of #6328 from way back in the day.

Oh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6837 broke down at Jefferson park it came off 81 the driver tried driving it but it didn’t wanna move so the manager restarted it 3 times still didn’t wanna move and then they called either FG mechanics or SS mechanics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

6837 broke down at Jefferson park it came off 81 the driver tried driving it but it didn’t wanna move so the manager restarted it 3 times still didn’t wanna move and then they called either FG mechanics or SS mechanics 

Dam it's down again I remember reading bout it a while ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Live 6400s per 567:

6472,6675,6678,6679,6681,6682,6684,6686,6687,6691,6692,6699,6700,6705,6706,6710,6713,6714,6722,6724,6730,6733,6734,

6736,6737,6746,6747,6751,6755,6758,6759,6761,6763,6764,6770,6771,6772,6776,6780,6784,6787,6792,6793,6794,6799,6802,

6803,6805,6810,6814,6820,6824,6826,6834,6835,6836,6837,6838,6843,6846,6847,6849,6854,6856,6858,6859,6860,6861,6862,

6865,6767,6768,6869,6870,6871,6873,6875,6877

total 79 includes 6472

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andrethebusman said:

Live 6400s per 567:

6472,6675,6678,6679,6681,6682,6684,6686,6687,6691,6692,6699,6700,6705,6706,6710,6713,6714,6722,6724,6730,6733,6734,

6736,6737,6746,6747,6751,6755,6758,6759,6761,6763,6764,6770,6771,6772,6776,6780,6784,6787,6792,6793,6794,6799,6802,

6803,6805,6810,6814,6820,6824,6826,6834,6835,6836,6837,6838,6843,6846,6847,6849,6854,6856,6858,6859,6860,6861,6862,

6865,6767,6768,6869,6870,6871,6873,6875,6877

total 79 includes 6472

When was the last time 6472 seen in service? Just Asking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I believe it is either 2016 or 2017. That is in-service date. If not, I have no idea when.

6472, even though it has not hauled a passenger in years, is still carried on the books as an active vehicle, based at FG.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ajay said:

When was the last time 6472 seen in service? Just Asking...

I think late 17 early 18 cuz I remember seeing you on Augusta and Central when it was running 85 the front left strut was broke cuz it was leaning like a MF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

As far as I seen and notice 

6472 doesn’t sit at 77th no more it sits at FG most of the time along with WB-2

Gotta stop by & see it next time I'm that way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 7:28 PM, ajay said:

When was the last time 6472 seen in service? Just Asking...

I can still remember my first Nova I ever drove out of FG before deliveries began, 6758! Cant believe its still running after all these years  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, Shannon CVPI said:

Last time I saw 6472 it was late 17 early 18 when it was on Central & Augusta & the front left strut or shock had to be broke cuz it was leaning my a MF lol 

It was at the Bud Billiken I was parked right behind it with my Flxible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

6710 broke down Higgins/Menard 

6724 broke down Jefferson Park 

 

4 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Dam 

 

3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

6724 went south on Milwaukee East on Lawrence to I-90 prob went SS with a mechanic driving it 

6724 is back in service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...