Sign in to follow this  
cta5300

NF 1919 running 49 Western

i just saw this on bus tracker

No big deal. It's a NP school tripper from Lane Tech which was previously mentioned in another post as being operated with a NABI a lot of the time. From the Western Forest park station it deadheads to downtown to become a NP express run if I remember that part of the post correctly.

Tuesday late evening, I've spotted NF#1398 on N. Michigan/ Delaware working "151 Sheridan". Is that a loaner from Chicago?

Its part of a group of NF's recently transfered from C to NP. 1380-1429.

No big deal. It's a NP school tripper from Lane Tech which was previously mentioned in another post as being operated with a NABI a lot of the time. From the Western Forest park station it deadheads to downtown to become a NP express run if I remember that part of the post correctly.
a long time ago, I saw a NABI laying over at 69th/Western, and a another NABI running 49 Western-79th at Western/55th/Garfield

a long time ago, I saw a NABI laying over at 69th/Western, and a another NABI running 49 Western-79th at Western/55th/Garfield

well i saw a 95 New Flyer running Western at Chicago and Western. and 06 NF on Western and Iowa

well i saw a 95 New Flyer running Western at Chicago and Western. and 06 NF on Western and Iowa

I'm assuming your sighting was last month or earlier for the 95 NF since there are no more in revenue service for CTA now.

I'm assuming your sighting was last month or earlier for the 95 NF since there are no more in revenue service for CTA now.

No i saw the 95 new Flyer in the middle of 08

No i saw the 95 new Flyer in the middle of 08

Which would fall within the timeframe of one month prior to your original post or earlier that I stated.