More Bus Moves

sw4400

Yeah Western/Milwaukee has some new ones too. I was wondering when they would get some signs, they have had the brackets up now working on 2 years at some of the blue line stations.

The trackers at Fullerton and Belmont is a disgrace and what disappoints me is they haven't decided to upgrade them.

Wasn't that a special rehab? And that's a bit far for #1002

Not at all. It was out of service for a while but didn't know it got rehabbed until I went up to the shop this past Friday.

#1886 is on 20 (74th -> Kedzie)

I don't understand why it's at Chicago while the rest at 74th (evens). I'm confused why you inserted (74th -> Kedzie).

Not at all. It was out of service for a while but didn't know it got rehabbed until I went up to the shop this past Friday.

I don't understand why it's at Chicago while the rest at 74th (evens). I'm confused why you inserted (74th -> Kedzie).

Cause everything that gets rehabbed now goes north. #1886 has been around for awhile in a rehabbed state. I wonder where it's been? I could say the same about #1742.

It doesn't seem that farfetched. This question is, if that actually happens, where are the artics go? Which will most likely be NP, if they have space.

I was thinking in order to gain the space at np for artics they would have to probably give up some 40 foot service routes to kedzie like the #49, #50. But I think western should have more artics. That's tbe only way that could work but np probably needs to lose more than that but what?

I've noticed new train tracker displays on the platforms along the Forest Park branch of the Blue Line, they aren't operational yet.

Not only have they installed platform signs, they installed Titan signs over the stairs (like Grand) at Clinton/Blue line and I saw more today at the Madison/Dearborn entrance, they have also updated the washington signs to have a black background over the titan signs on the stairs. The old one was blue. From my picture of #1886, it looks like they did the Washington/Dearborn entrance too, at least the east side of it. Hopefully they will do all the Dearborn entrances because this is downtown and those stations should have priority due to their traffic levels.