More Bus Moves

sw4400

yeah, Chicago got alot of #6790's and #6800's. I got #6696, #6794 #6796 - #6799, #6801, #6802, #6804, #6806, #6808, #6810 at Chicago now. #6495, #6550, #6664 is back in service after 3 weeks.

So 74th, should now have no more pre #6709's. They also picked up #6826, #6877 from FG (Uh Oh) and I can't find #6861 but I suspect it went back to 74th. Isn't that something. this is twice now they lost the updated clever devices. I guess 74th's fever is back to normal. :P #6867 and #6882 are back also after 3 weeks out of service.

FG picked up #6533, #6525 and #6474 is back in service after a month coming back from the dead.

Name of the app?

At the Google play store, it's called Live Sports TV made by Roshni Solutions, but all I put in the search engine was tv sports app. It gets ESPN and other channels like A&E. Doesn't have the Speed channel though!! I clicked on racing and horse racing is on right now. I'll have to check and see if it can get Nascar, but I don't know. It gets basketball. It has ads in it but they are not that big of a headache, you can watch the screen unobstructed. I just discovered it yesterday. Is there a paid version? oh yeah, it's a free app with the ads.

Damn it gets that!! Baseball's on right now, talking about the Yankees as they have batting practice. It has the BBC too. So what I can watch Polo? (Soccer's on Manchester United I think)

I'm still waiting for the articulated bus racing and demo derby. Someone had a YouTube of that in England, but it doesn't seem like any of the cable sports channels features that.

• Upvote 1

At the Google play store, it's called Live Sports TV made by Roshni Solutions, but all I put in the search engine was tv sports app. It gets ESPN and other channels like A&E. Doesn't have the Speed channel though!! I clicked on racing and horse racing is on right now. I'll have to check and see if it can get Nascar, but I don't know. It gets basketball. It has ads in it but they are not that big of a headache, you can watch the screen unobstructed. I just discovered it yesterday. Is there a paid version? oh yeah, it's a free app with the ads.

Well hell, I'll just stick with Xfinity TV Go App! :D

I'm still waiting for the articulated bus racing and demo derby. Someone had a YouTube of that in England, but it doesn't seem like any of the cable sports channels features that.

Besides Top Gear? I remember they did something like that to determine what type of bus was the best bus for London. They raced them on a dirt paved track. Apparently people didn't like the articulated buses replacing the Routemasters or something like that.

Besides Top Gear? I remember they did something like that to determine what type of bus was the best bus for London. They raced them on a dirt paved track. Apparently people didn't like the articulated buses replacing the Routemasters or something like that.

The one I remember was 2 "bendy buses" squashing a "heap" (front engine midbus). Maybe that was it.