wordguy

More Bus Moves

Update= 

1374-1379 From C To FG

1368-1369 From C To 103rd

1377 tracker is broke idk when it will be fixed I rode it last night on the 85 Central And the driver said the tracker don’t work and even showed me 

42 minutes ago, jco14 said:

Google forms is a better media for surveys, since it compiles the data as it is entered.

Interesting that you didn't respond to @Busjack however

I heard this from another operator but the word is 103rd might get at least 10 novas. Mainly for Operators who do night cars. That's probably due to the recent assaults that happened to the last 2 drivers who are both from 103rd. But well see if that come to pass.

14 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I heard this from another operator but the word is 103rd might get at least 10 novas. Mainly for Operators who do night cars. That's probably due to the recent assaults that happened to the last 2 drivers who are both from 103rd. But well see if that come to pass.

Don't  the New Flyers have the driver shields?  The shields didn't  stop the one driver on Halsted from being attacked with tequilas!!

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

Don't  the New Flyers have the driver shields?  The shields didn't  stop the one driver on Halsted from being attacked with tequilas!!

Hey im just a messenger like I said this is what I heard. Even if that operator got attacked with tequilas on the halsted route the Novas still have a better shield than the flyers and trust me I know both buses still don't provide the best protection.

14 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Hey im just a messenger like I said this is what I heard. Even if that operator got attacked with tequilas on the halsted route the Novas still have a better shield than the flyers and trust me I know both buses still don't provide the best protection.

What does this have to do with “More Bus Moves”

40 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

What does this have to do with “More Bus Moves”

@Mr.cta85 relayed the info that 103rd might be getting Novas

17 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Seeing 7900’s at 103rd will be really fun and we really need those 8325’s to come soon I’ll be really surprised if 6400’s see 2019

17 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Seeing 7900’s at 103rd will be really fun and we really need those 8325’s to come soon I’ll be really surprised if 6400’s see 2019

I expect  the 6400s to go into 2019.  Unless CTA orders 100 buses, those Nova might make it to 2020.

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

I expect  the 6400s to go into 2019.  Unless CTA orders 100 buses, those Nova might make it to 2020.

This. These buses are only about 2 years younger than me, which is truly astounding. Props to the CTA mechanics.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, Aiden Tabucic said:

I'd be really surprised if the #6400s are still running in 2019!! That's 18 years without a rehab of any kind!!! :P

48 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

I'd be really surprised if the #6400s are still running in 2019!! That's 18 years without a rehab of any kind!!! :P

1. They're scheduled to (at least in the CMAQ grant application for the electric buses).

2. The second clause of your second sentence is false.

3 hours ago, Busjack said:

1. They're scheduled to (at least in the CMAQ grant application for the electric buses).

2. The second clause of your second sentence is false.

Why you mean the powertrains rehab? My first statement was meant to be sarcastic in a humorous way. 

I dont know busjack throw in new 8325s, proterra and you eliminate routes like the 54a and they'll be close. Question is where is pace getting the buses for all those new routes they'll have?

On 9/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, Aiden Tabucic said:

8325’s should come by end of December 

Looks like 77th is helping 103rd out because 1323 is operating on the 34 today and 1268 is on the 111