sw4400

More Bus Moves

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Idk i think 8325’s have different transmission n all that 

I don`t think that the transmission is a valid reason. If the garage`s were able to chose what they want FG would not have all the broken down Novas.I don`t think it`s a garage decision.

1 hour ago, sht6131 said:

I don`t think that the transmission is a valid reason. If the garage`s were able to chose what they want FG would not have all the broken down Novas.I don`t think it`s a garage decision.

True cuz they pick a garage to give all the buses that's on the chopping block

19 hours ago, Sam92 said:

12/66 interlines run to kedzie as a 12 then Deadhead up to chicago to start the trips from Troy. Chicago's runs on #12 are tied to 157

Oh ok bet

1. 8136 moved to 77th and operated as route 2. Does anyone know if 8136 has those screens?

2. An articulated 2013 new flyer bus crashed near wilson

10 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Also I think 6722 might be training drivers out of 77th (maybe idk for sure) so they can send 6600’s 6700’s 6800’s to 77th for some 7900’s to FG 

JUST A GUESS

I don't think training em cuz 7 had the 64's from jump & had 65-66 @a few 67& 68 through out the years so I think it's just running out of there cuz 7 needed a extra bus to do runs so they just grabbed the first one from SS

Edited by Shannon CVPI

23 hours ago, John7 said:

1. 8136 moved to 77th and operated as route 2. Does anyone know if 8136 has those screens?

7 most likely needed a bus to fill in & that was at SS so they snatch that one it will be back at C soon

23 hours ago, John7 said:

1. Chicago Ave. Garage is the only one that has the screens programmed that I know.

2. We already discussed this starting yesterday, check out the topics for more info!

14 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

1. Chicago Ave. Garage is the only one that has the screens programmed that I know.

2. We already discussed this starting yesterday, check out the topics for more info!

Yea they are the only ones with it & 8136 was just a bus that was at SS & 7 needed a bus for a run 

Anytime you see a bus from other garages doing a run out if 7 & it hasn't been no swaps 7 just needed a extra bus for a run & they snatch the first one that was finished at SS

2 hours ago, Master58 said:

I don't know about that. 4084 is on 143. Also 4092 and 4187 are on the 82.

Aw just watch in the coming days to see if it's perm or just a loaner 

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Aw just watch in the coming days to see if it's perm or just a loaner 

If it is permanent, I wouldn't be surprised if Kedzie sent some of their 4000's to 103

22 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

K has half of there’s on BLS (blue line shuttle)

That never made any sense to me if 3 sent some buses swapping for the same models if 3 sent 40's & K send some 40's back to 3 what was the point in swapping they the same models