sw4400

More Bus Moves

9 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

if 4167 is in the boneyard then yes probably a goner and 4119 and 1805 have tarps that (possibility) means it will get fixed sooner or later 

Yea they might & that's the only other place I can see 4167 since it's not on the 9 

18 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

if 4167 is in the boneyard then yes probably a goner and 4119 and 1805 have tarps that (possibility) means it will get fixed sooner or later 

Yea they might & that's the only other place I can see 4167 since it's not on the 9 

Last night I saw an EB #35 Nova bus with a K run number, then also a Nova bus on the #82 and #12 with a K run number which was surprising for me as I've never seen Novas operate out of Kedzie

3 minutes ago, Agent said:

Last night I saw an EB #35 Nova bus with a K run number, then also a Nova bus on the #82 and #12 with a K run number which was surprising for me as I've never seen Novas operate out of Kedzie

Those were buses #7903-7906 (and possibly #7907). For the moment, these five were swapped this past weekend for #1564-1568 between K and 77th.

7 hours ago, Agent said:

K got few 7900's from 7 & sent 1564-68 that way 

I am correcting myself:

7907 is still at 77th. I had previously suspected that it went to K after not seeing it on the Tracker for almost a week.

1564 is at 77th.

6 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

7905 82: Kimball-Homan 82 -210 K (Kedzie)

7906 52: Kedzie/California 52 -207 K (Kedzie)

7907 125: Water Tower Express 125 -704 7 (77th)

So does 125 operate out of K or 77th? 

I thought that when I seen a bus saying 125 but was on the Dan Rayn going to 7 a few days ago 

8 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

7905 82: Kimball-Homan 82 -210 K (Kedzie)

7906 52: Kedzie/California 52 -207 K (Kedzie)

7907 125: Water Tower Express 125 -704 7 (77th)

So does 125 operate out of K or 77th? 

125 operators out of K 

1 minute ago, BusHunter said:

I guess the nova training at K is finally over. But why give K novas in the first place are the #1000s starting to die?

I guess they wanted to switch it up a lil bit 

With training coming from 8342, I cant help but wonder if anyone is supplying them with a few of the newest novas. 103rd has more. They could divide them 3 ways. It would be more balanced anyway.  

13 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

With training coming from 8342, I cant help but wonder if anyone is supplying them with a few of the newest novas. 103rd has more. They could divide them 3 ways. It would be more balanced anyway.  

18 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

BusHunter: From what I've heard, K needs the Novas because of the driver shield, like 103rd. 

Oh I thought that CTA just wanted to make K finally get some novas 

57 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

BusHunter: From what I've heard, K needs the Novas because of the driver shield, like 103rd. 

The theory was that the Novas were to be used for N60. So far that has not happened. 103 is still using flyers.

With that being said, I still do not see the logic in this even swap. To me its a waste of time and money. With all due respect, its only my opinion.

42 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

Its out of 77th AM rush

Oh so 7 take over 125 during the morning rush & K got it after that or is it like how C & help K with the 12 during the rush periods

5 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

How about if you don't like the pic keep scrolling somebody here likes it so how about you put yourself in a garbage can now back to buses 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂