sw4400

More Bus Moves

49 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

8101 still sitting at 77th was suppose to be sent back to C 12/31/19

1F622740-B299-48E4-838F-86DE359E9FD2.jpeg

Yea sometimes it takes them a month n to come pick they bus up from SS I remember a few years ago 6454 was at SS & it had that note & the date was was 8/15/15 & it was 8/22/15 lol 

Have anyone ever noticed after bus swaps its that 1 bus that's still have the sticker from the garage & came from with the new garage it's at seen. Seen 1798 this morning it still had the FG sticker  with a C sticker above it 

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Have anyone ever noticed after bus swaps its that 1 bus that's still have the sticker from the garage & came from with the new garage it's at seen. Seen 1798 this morning it still had the FG sticker  with a C sticker above it 

i remember 1028 came to FG and they slapped a F on top of 3 and then they took off the 3 

14 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

i remember 1028 came to FG and they slapped a F on top of 3 and then they took off the 3 

I remember that I seen it on the 56 like that 

Even tho they are not active anymore but I seen 6472 sitting on the back wall of C & I thought did C swap 6488 for 6472 cuz 88 been gone for a while now 72 there at C I took a pic but it's real blurry all you can see is the blue wrap on 72

11 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

6488 & 6163 back at C chilling in the back & somebody said that 6163 wasn't running no more lol it's still running

IMG_20200109_150647031_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200109_150656764.jpg

IMG_20200109_090622437.jpg

No one ever said that though.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

No one ever said that though.

Bet let me correct it I could have sworn I seen someone say CFD done with it because it stopped running 

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Bet let me correct it I could have sworn I seen someone say CFD done with it because it stopped running 

Research the forums and you'll find the right information.

5 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

& What does up vote mean in this group

Upvote just means someone agrees with or supports what you said

30 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

C gave up 3 flyers including 2025 to K for runs today first time i seen C give up a 2000 series flyer to another garage lol

1949, 1957, 2025

Man they ain't giving 2000's up for nothing they had em since they enter service only time I seen them on a K route was during the rush hour periods when they help K on the 12 but it still registered under C but if they under K that's really a first