Jump to content
sw4400

More Bus Moves

Recommended Posts

Looks like FG is getting more 6400s back from SS today. Saw at least 4 or 5 leave today. 6847 looked like it should of turned back around with all the blue smoke coming out of the rear exhaust though. 😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Looks like FG is getting more 6400s back from SS today. Saw at least 4 or 5 leave today. 6847 looked like it should of turned back around with all the blue smoke coming out of the rear exhaust though. 😂😂😂😂

those that you seen leave they out of 77th now 

6810 on the 52A 6847 on 53A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

those that you seen leave they out of 77th now 

6810 on the 52A 6847 on 53A

 

1 hour ago, Chammon Moore said:

1680 is on the 8

It's not unusual for units released from the South Shops to fill PM rush hour runs at 77th. Let's see where they appear tomorrow.

But still, old Novas on the 52A and 53A: That seems a little weird.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Looks like FG is getting more 6400s back from SS today. Saw at least 4 or 5 leave today. 6847 looked like it should of turned back around with all the blue smoke coming out of the rear exhaust though. 😂😂😂😂

6847 on the 53A according to the tracker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wordguy said:

 

It's not unusual for units released from the South Shops to fill PM rush hour runs at 77th. Let's see where they appear tomorrow.

But still, old Novas on the 52A and 53A: That seems a little weird.

 

Samething I be saying I say when they need a bus they just walk over to SS & grab a bus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chammon Moore said:

1763 is on the 9 Ashland 

That bus came out of South Shops. Its assignment on the #9 may be temporary.

1 hour ago, Chammon Moore said:

1183 is on the 126 

With more 6400s coming back from hold, it is not surprising that FG started to lose some of its "borrowed" 1000s. For example, 1225 was sent back to 77th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RJL6000 said:

That bus came out of South Shops. Its assignment on the #9 may be temporary.

With more 6400s coming back from hold, it is not surprising that FG started to lose some of its "borrowed" 1000s. For example, 1225 was sent back to 77th.

1753-1759 probably going to come back to FG i think 1208 1218 1225 1236 1262 1266 all went back to 77th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

1753-1759 probably going to come back to FG i think 1208 1218 1225 1236 1262 1266 all went back to 77th

Yea the swaps may start again idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...