#4000 Americanas lifetime assignment list and other info.

BusHunter

Well buses are huge from a child's point of view so what did you know at the time? :P:lol::)

I honestly don't know what made me scared of buses and trains at the time. I also remember when the #5300 Flxibles were at Forest Glen, and me and my late dad were about to get on a 5300 on the #56, and I quickly got scared. Now the only things I hate about buses and trains is 1) If they're crowded and I don't have a good place to sit/stand and 2) If I miss them when I'm in a rush.

I honestly don't know what made me scared of buses and trains at the time. I also remember when the #5300 Flxibles were at Forest Glen, and me and my late dad were about to get on a 5300 on the #56, and I quickly got scared. Now the only things I hate about buses and trains is 1) If they're crowded and I don't have a good place to sit/stand and 2) If I miss them when I'm in a rush

So now you're at the usual that the rest of us don't like about buses and trains. :lol::P

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, Busjack said:

Which means they're wrong.

Which I'm sure your in a position to dispute. It may take you 5 seconds to say it's wrong but that's years of research for me. Use the info if you wish. If not then make a better list and earn my respect.

21 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Which I'm sure your in a position to dispute. It may take you 5 seconds to say it's wrong but that's years of research for me. Use the info if you wish. If not then make a better list and earn my respect.

You didn't read to whom I responded. It wasn't you (at least this time), but was

On 4/25/2018 at 5:11 PM, Anthony Mallette said:

CTA 1990-1999 Bus Routes

18 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I'm guessing the numbers are for the year numbers.

5 hours ago, Busjack said:

Which means they're wrong.

I was going to spell out why, but realized that the roster was spelled out at the beginning of the thread. Maybe I should find another way to point out that certain commenters shouldn't be so lazy as not to use the resources that are readily available to them, including your posted list.