sw4400

CTA Bus Garage Rosters

29 minutes ago, Chammon Moore said:

I was asking a fucking question god damn

A lot of the answers can be found by using the search bar or by reviewing pages of topics.No one is coming at you disrespectfully so watch your tone on here. 

• Like 1

After taking a review of the boneyard this past weekend i've noticed that several more #6400's have been towed away for scrap and the list of active #6400's has gone from 79 down to 73 based on what I saw from http://www.rtams.org/rtams/rollingStockForServiceBoardAndMode.jsp?sbID=2&mode=MB. I wonder if those six were even at south shops before getting shipped away. There's also 198 active #4000's which leads me to wonder where are the other 10 at unless i've already documented them.

17 minutes ago, Chammon Moore said:

I was asking a fucking question god damn

5 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

A lot of the answers can be found by using the search bar or by reviewing pages of topics.No one is coming at you disrespectfully so watch your tone on here. 

Facts any questions about a particular bus should Be searched. This thread is for  equipment moves

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Okay young bus lover I apologized for my language I just had a bad day today 

On 9/11/2020 at 10:35 PM, Chammon Moore said:

I understand Sam 

Yeah it’s not to be a dick moreso it’s time for consolation. Look at some of these 100 pages threads lmao 🥴🤣🤣