I-90 Phase 1

MetroShadow

Here's some pictures from Rosemont. There was no #610 destination signs today just the A1 message. They did have garage signs though.

Good shots. But A1 would take them to Kraft in Northfield :rolleyes: and To Garage doesn't say which garage. Obviously not properly programmed, which might be additional evidence supporting twy's theory, since I suppose it wouldn't have been hard to install a NW set of signs. At least the ITS worked.

I'm just surprised River got them. Maybe it's more quiet there than NW. You think these will ever run on the #600?

NW seemed overpacked when it got most of the Colonial work. As I noted earlier, a deadhead from Prairie Stone is already in Elgin.

They probably would make more sense on 600 than the 2700s showing up on Webwatch today. I suppose it depends in either case how quickly ridership builds.

I also take it that you didn't see a uniform patch.

6391 showed up, so just one more to go (6390).

post-14-0-64139100-1377005309_thumb.jpg

And twy's point still holds: 6683 (expected) and 6386 now in South Elgin., while 6146 (also expected) is in Des Plaines.

Update: 6391 is making the deadhead now; the route seems to be via routes 59, 20, and 31.