7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

On 1/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sam92 said:

Somewhere in the forum people reported sightings of allison new flyers on 103rd routes when they were still new and being shuffled around so bushunter is HALF right, bur for him and CTA5750 to exaggerate on assignments just to prove a false point of northwest getting shafted is extreme and bogus. Like i stated earlier every transit agency has one garage or yard that is assigned older equipment (ryerson base in seattle is an example). FG as a garage that is mainly rush heavy but dead middays is reasonable to be the holding place for old equipment in Chicago's case. If you guys wanna ride a 7900 or 5000 that bad chicago garage routes arent THAT far. Lying or blatantly ignoring assignment histories and trying to tell other members who are watching these kinda things that things we've literally seen is starting to make you two look pretty childish

Wow. A lot of “wasted false hot air” in your statement

1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Please guys don't start this up again or this topic will be closed again. We're too close till the 8325's coming into service for this to close again lol.

Because this is an option of an existing order, I'm surprised that it is taking this long to get these buses on the streets.   Unless there's a difference mechanically  which requires maintenance training, I don't see a reason why these buses aren't rolling unless CTA is rejecting these buses.

6 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Because this is an option of an existing order, I'm surprised that it is taking this long to get these buses on the streets.   Unless there's a difference mechanically  which requires maintenance training, I don't see a reason why these buses aren't rolling unless CTA is rejecting these buses.

I agree with that as well today I'll ride past 77th today to see if they're still in the front by the gates.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:02 AM, sw4400 said:

@Sam92 @CTA5750 @Busjack @BusHunter before this all begins again, let's keep this to the topic at hand please. I would suggest you use the Personal Messenger system located above to continue this back and forth banter so we can keep the topic open and available.

That being said, contact station personnel if there are any issues. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, artthouwill said:

89th and Greenwood

Pretty cool place!  I went there last year for fire dept training. Learning the emergency features on both buses and trains and how to deal with emergency situations 

2 hours ago, XE NewFlyer said:

1890 and 1924 are at FG, so i predict that the 8325's will go to NP the garage where 1890 and 1924 are from. They are most likely there to replace old novas from FG. There will probably be more buses from NP to FG.

If that was a bigger bunch like 25 total that moved then yeah I could see that coming full circle,however its to early to tell with a bus here and a bus there getting moved or perhaps loaned.