South Shop 7

7900-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

25 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

You mean 7 sticker because 7902 belongs to 77th

He could also be right. 7900-7902 haven't been on the tracker for months, maybe 7901-2 went to 103rd with 7903-4 and just never went on runs?

3 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

He could also be right. 7900-7902 haven't been on the tracker for months, maybe 7901-2 went to 103rd with 7903-4 and just never went on runs?

I’ll go to 103rd toma and see what I can catch and see cuz Ik when you go inside to the right you can see inside the garage where they park

4 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

You mean 7 sticker because 7902 belongs to 77th

Oh my bad I thought that was one of the 79's the went to 3 & it's one the 20 again flew pass it on Cicero & Madison this morning  still a ghost bus 

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

7902 on the 20 again flew pass it this morning on Madison at Cicero looked on the tracker & it's still a ghost bus 

7900-7902 or 7901-7902 77th>C wild guess

5 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

It’s 3 now but did it have a 7 or C sticker on it

Didn't see the sticker thought it one one that was sent to 3 but another person corrected me I was driving too fast by time I looked in the mirror I was a distance away from it 

14 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Finally ran up on 7902 on Madison been seeing it on the 20 Everytime I see it is it a permanent switch with 7 

IMG_20190420_200032173.jpg

7902 literally hasn't been out in months by my count and all of a sudden pops up at Kedzie? Maybe its another trial bus like 8011?

19 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

7902 literally hasn't been out in months by my count and all of a sudden pops up at Kedzie? Maybe its another trial bus like 8011?

That would be Chicago if it's on the #20

38 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

I’m going to Kedzie later I’ll let y’all know what those are because they look like 700’s to me 

9 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

That's Chicago route 

10 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Nice pic & I wonder if k gone finally get some novas

I asked a driver that was outside and he said “idk why this nova is here he belongs at 103rd because of that 3 sticker”  so no one knows why it’s there 

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

#7902 has interior signage along with #8011 so that may be why its at Kedzie. 

7902 at Chicago it's been on Madison for like 4-5 days straight

3 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

I asked a driver that was outside and he said “idk why this nova is here he belongs at 103rd because of that 3 sticker”  so no one knows why it’s there 

Dam it's strange why kedize never get any Nova's tho 

5 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Dam it's strange why kedize never get any Nova's tho 

CTA did say every garage will be tested so who knows maybe that’s the reason 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

7902 at Chicago it's been on Madison for like 4-5 days straight

If you look closely it has an interior signage and with Rt.20 being used as a pilot for it that is my best best as to why it is there, I remember seeing #7902 at SS a few weeks ago sitting along the south fence. So perhaps it was receiving upgrades for the pilot.  

36 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

If you look closely it has an interior signage and with Rt.20 being used as a pilot for it that is my best best as to why it is there, I remember seeing #7902 at SS a few weeks ago sitting along the south fence. So perhaps it was receiving upgrades for the pilot.  

It was sitting there with 7900 and 7901 I was out at SS yesterday I didn’t see 7901 I think it joined 7902 or went to a different garage for testing 

54 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

It was sitting there with 7900 and 7901 I was out at SS yesterday I didn’t see 7901 I think it joined 7902 or went to a different garage for testing 

I thought 7900 was at that 87th/Greenwood facility? How long has it been at shops?