7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

15 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

If you look closely it has an interior signage and with Rt.20 being used as a pilot for it that is my best best as to why it is there, I remember seeing #7902 at SS a few weeks ago sitting along the south fence. So perhaps it was receiving upgrades for the pilot.  

Might be I didn't look inside the bus but if I see it again I'll try to look to confirm it

24 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Well In that swap case probably 103rd will give the 18 8325’s to K since 8342 is already over there and K will give 3 flyers 

Mhm, but two garages got 8325s, and one has less than the other. I think we're gonna have a Saturday Night Massacre Swap and FG will lose their novas

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Mhm, but two garages got 8325s, and one has less than the other. I think we're gonna have a Saturday Night Massacre Swap and FG will lose their novas

I hate to say it but that just might happen. I don't know why things are the way they are when it comes to cta and how FG end up with the buses they do. But I think FG will end up having all flyers the same as they had all 6400 Novas. And the 7900's they do have will get split up perhaps between 103rd and Kedzie depending on how many they're suppose to get. Or maybe all 7 garages will have Novas and will get about 60 each in the near future.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:03 AM, Aiden Tabucic said:

Well In that swap case probably 103rd will give the 18 8325’s to K since 8342 is already over there and K will give 3 flyers 

Not gonna happen unless 3 gets more Novas from another garage. K may get their novas from Chicago or FG. I only say that because it wouldn't make sense for the operators to go through all that training only to have them get rid of the few novas 103rd have. 7903-04 are back at 77th. But I do see why you said what you said though considering K has 8342. Perhaps they'll get 8342-49.

1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Not gonna happen unless 3 gets more Novas from another garage. K may get their novas from Chicago or FG. I only say that because it wouldn't make sense for the operators to go through all that training only to have them get rid of the few novas 103rd have. 7903-04 are back at 77th. But I do see why you said what you said though considering K has 8342. Perhaps they'll get 8342-49.

In my opinion you might not be wrong but I also might be wrong that maybe Chicago will end up giving K novas and 8342 is just there to train the operators I feel like since Chicago has more novas then any other garage then that’s who’s going to give novas to Kedzie 

2 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

In my opinion you might not be wrong but I also might be wrong that maybe Chicago will end up giving K novas and 8342 is just there to train the operators I feel like since Chicago has more novas then any other garage then that’s who’s going to give novas to Kedzie 

Yea they might up their Nova's to K I just think that they should leave FG alone with this swap