7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

13 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

7902 8011 8102 8142 8163 (5) with these signs that means CTA is getting good feedback about them 

I think 7902 and 8011 will return to their original divisions(74th and 77th) for testing on the new screens elsewhere. Or at least i think. 

On 4/21/2019 at 9:38 PM, Shannon CVPI said:

Nice pic & I wonder if k gone finally get some novas

They have a good chunk of Novas for the west side!  K dosent need them! 

On 6/19/2019 at 8:19 AM, artthouwill said:

So does FG so I guess they don't need any more either.

FG deserved them!!!  You see any 6400s at any other garages??? 

53 minutes ago, CTA5750 said:

FG deserved them!!!  You see any 6400s at any other garages??? 

You said the West Side has a bunch of 7900s and doesn't need any more. I am only using your reasoning to say the same thing about the NW side.The 6400s ru just fine.  Remember they were also on the South and West sides.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, chicagocubs6323 said:

By the way, Forest Glen has the newest Novas as well.  Yet people still complain.  Isn't that funny?

Yea but only 7 of them CLEARLY Forest Glen didn’t want the other 18 of them so they sent them to 103rd for way better buses.....FLYERS I’ll be surprised if FG doesn’t get rid of the 7 8325’s they have left  since K has 8342 chances are medium for FG to send 8343-8349 to K so they can pair up with 8342

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Yea but only 7 of them CLEARLY Forest Glen didn’t want the other 18 of them so they sent them to 103rd for way better buses.....FLYERS I’ll be surprised if FG doesn’t get rid of the 7 8325’s they have left  since K has 8342 chances are medium for FG to send 8343-8349 to K so they can pair up with 8342

It has nothing to do with FG not wanting them. It was done because the Novas have a better drivers shield and 103rd had an increase in driver assaults. That is also why you are going to see Novas at garages that never had them before.