7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

15 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Yeah just be more careful because from what I've gotten from training so far is CTA takes unauthorized persons in or around the property very seriously matter who know within the company that may let it slide if you are ever caught by the wrong manager or security gaurd. 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah just be more careful because from what I've gotten from training so far is CTA takes unauthorized persons in or around the property very seriously matter who know within the company that may let it slide if you are ever caught by the wrong manager or security gaurd. 

Yea some would let it slide & some won't that like the bosses at C when I use to film videos of my Vic for YouTube there they said that they don't give a dam I'm not bothering anything just fliming & the other supervisor that came with them said just come & flim after hours that it wasn't a issue

1 hour ago, Pace831 said:

I just got done calling the cops on someone who seems to think the way you do.

Aw mane don't be a snitch it they not bothering nothing there's no problem then & by the time 12 show up the person you call on will be long gone so it's a waste of time if they not fucking with the buses fr tho 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Iight bet I got you 

3 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Yea some would let it slide & some won't that like the bosses at C when I use to film videos of my Vic for YouTube there they said that they don't give a dam I'm not bothering anything just fliming & the other supervisor that came with them said just come & flim after hours that it wasn't a issue

Yeah but if they're caught letting you off the hook guess who loeses there job in the process especially if something happens with there equipment  in your involved in it.

2 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Aw mane don't be a snitch it they not bothering nothing there's no problem then & by the time 12 show up the person you call on will be long gone so it's a waste of time if they not fucking with the buses fr tho 

But the key off it all is your not an authorized employee that should be back there to begin with.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah but if they're caught letting you off the hook guess who loeses there job in the process especially if something happens with there equipment  in your involved in it.

Yea that's why I never got out of the car can't say I did anything but I get what your saying 

22 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

My job involves making sure people follow rules, whether they like it or not. That's not being a snitch, it's doing my job correctly and keeping everyone safe. It's a similar situation to yours, where certain people in charge let them get away with it for too long due to a perceived "no harm no foul", and then they get mad when someone else tells them to follow the rules.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

My job involves making sure people follow rules, whether they like it or not. That's not being a snitch, it's doing my job correctly and keeping everyone safe. It's a similar situation to yours, where certain people in charge let them get away with it for too long due to a perceived "no harm no foul", and then they get mad when someone else tells them to follow the rules.

Aw naw I'm not getting mad  I totally get what you saying bro you know if someone had of caught me & told me you can't be here slide I would have said mybad & let cuz I know I wasn't supposed to be there I just made sure I didn't get too close to nothing or got out of the car to save that issue 

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Hello! I knew the others and you were talking about you trespassing in the yard, please do not ever do that again without permission. Chicago Garage is fine to go around as no one was asking you to not go around the yard. You were lucky that you were not caught, because that was a miracle. Also, one of the rules I think says not to use swear words and you were using them a bit often recently.

26 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Hello! I knew the others and you were talking about you trespassing in the yard, please do not ever do that again without permission. Chicago Garage is fine to go around as no one was asking you to not go around the yard. You were lucky that you were not caught, because that was a miracle. Also, one of the rules I think says not to use swear words and you were using them a bit often recently.

Mybad broham & I got you yea I was in the wrong going somewhere I wasn't suppose to be I admit that 

• Like 1