7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

All this time I thought it was the blue one 701 that had the fire well I gotta go back & look again I'll find it in the morning

#701 is housed in the northeast garage just west of the boneyard,it is hidden from view unless you find a way to get deep inside the facility but its in pretty good shape.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:09 AM, YoungBusLover said:

#701 is housed in the northeast garage just west of the boneyard,it is hidden from view unless you find a way to get deep inside the facility but its in pretty good shape.

Naw I'm not going to do that it's not that serious I will just catch it on the street one day or catch it coming out of K when it gets back there & mybad about the slow reply my comments gotta be reviewed by a headhunco for a few weeks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

8282 has been at Kedzie for about just under 2 months now.

Supposedly 8342 was a training bus at Kedzie back in June. Do not recall it being operated on any Kedzie routes. Currently 8282 is operating on most of the Kedzie routes except on weekends. Anybody know the official answer? 

22 hours ago, sht6131 said:

Supposedly 8342 was a training bus at Kedzie back in June. Do not recall it being operated on any Kedzie routes. Currently 8282 is operating on most of the Kedzie routes except on weekends. Anybody know the official answer? 

Well when an unfamiliar vehicle is being used at a specific garage  That usually means that they will soon be operating them. So where would they get the buses from if Im right??? It seems theres been a trend in FGs new Novas showing up little by little at other facilities and FG getting more NFs from NP and possibly 74!  Correct me on this!  But thats what Ive observed! 

8 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

Well when an unfamiliar vehicle is being used at a specific garage  That usually means that they will soon be operating them. So where would they get the buses from if Im right??? It seems theres been a trend in FGs new Novas showing up little by little at other facilities and FG getting more NFs from NP and possibly 74!  Correct me on this!  But thats what Ive observed! 

Well  we can put our speculation to sleep. 8282 was back at FG this morning working #78

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, WCR said:

And now 8248 is at K. This is now the third Nova to visit Kedzie, with only one being there at a time. I wish we could get confirmation on what's going on, this seems like something more than just training...

Screenshot_20191028-160940_Chrome_crop_1222x191.jpg

Not any more. This evening it was back at FG