7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Was by SS the other day about to drop link but it is a bunch of flyers from other garages there hope y'all like it & no I didn't drive in this https://m.facebook.com/groups/106390799484280?view=permalink&id=2330929233697081

Nothing is popping up it says “this site may have been broken or taken down

3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

8205 at C 8248 back at FG K doesn’t have novas as of now those were loans because K had some flyers at SS

Makes me wonder why FG and C sent Nova`s to K. K has mostly Flyers and FG and C have Flyers. I would think that Flyers would be more famillar to the operators.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:48 PM, Shannon CVPI said:

Yea all the 82's when to FG first when they started In 16 & you know they got the plastic seats so they sent em to other garages for testing & 2 years later they never been back to FG so it's permanent 

A couple operators told me that was "a load of crap!"   Those buses were never intended to return to FG.  

5 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

A couple operators told me that was "a load of crap!"   Those buses were never intended to return to FG.  

I believe it when they was talking bout they sent them to other garages for testing I said then we'll they not going back to FG until it's time to start retiring them