7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

On 11/5/2019 at 7:07 AM, indigofoundue74 said:

2019-11-05.thumb.png.3e7dc69d59da6cb1c60d9fe77be41e9d.png

8260 is at K on the 60, I'm not sure what's going on but this now our 5th Nova at Kedzie.

Ill just bet they will start pulling more new Novas frpm FG and sending them to K!  They probably want to make FG all NFs  

4 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

Ill just bet they will start pulling more new Novas frpm FG and sending them to K!  They probably want to make FG all NFs  

I highly doubt that, considering there haven't been more than two Novas assigned to Kedzie at once.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

So are K just trying out different numbers of 7900 novas before they decide if they want to get some novas from other garages. Cuz as we all know that K then have a few of them in the past few months for a short time?

From 7900-8324 those numbered buses have the same type of breaking system 8325-49 have a different breaking system which is more similar to the new flyers and it's more smoother and easier to adjust to when you're 1st operating. 7900-8324 breaks are a bit more sensitive and have to adjust to them a bit before you get the rhythm. So if K is to decide which set of Novas they want that would be the deciding factor in my opinion. Unless some of the older 7900's have or are going through a rehab or are getting their breaks changed to match the latter part of the Novas. I believe with the new electric bushing coming into play were going to see more bus moves in the coming future. Kedzie may get more Novas as well as other garages like 103rd also.

2 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

From 7900-8324 those numbered buses have the same type of breaking system 8325-49 have a different breaking system which is more similar to the new flyers and it's more smoother and easier to adjust to when you're 1st operating. 7900-8324 breaks are a bit more sensitive and have to adjust to them a bit before you get the rhythm. So if K is to decide which set of Novas they want that would be the deciding factor in my opinion. Unless some of the older 7900's have or are going through a rehab or are getting their breaks changed to match the latter part of the Novas. I believe with the new electric bushing coming into play were going to see more bus moves in the coming future. Kedzie may get more Novas as well as other garages like 103rd also.

Yea I think they may go with the 7900-8324 but I am not sure. And when you said rehab I thought about it man it's almost time to plan a rehab process for them the oldest going on 6 years old next year