South Shop 7

7900-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

36 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

I mean 8236-8324 went to FG years ago after 8200’s were at FG for couple months and left to C there’s nothing to explain.😂

Oh okay my bad I thought there was a move recently I didn't know about.

8 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Nope FG isn’t getting the 8200’s back i think it’s perm with 8236-8324

That's what I'm saying cuz it don't take years to test seats lol

8 hours ago, garmon757 said:

It did.

All of the 82's did start there CTA just wanted to send them to other garages talking bout testing but it's been 3 years they not going back to FG until it's time to start retiring them

On 11/5/2019 at 7:07 AM, indigofoundue74 said:

2019-11-05.thumb.png.3e7dc69d59da6cb1c60d9fe77be41e9d.png

8260 is at K on the 60, I'm not sure what's going on but this now our 5th Nova at Kedzie.

Ill just bet they will start pulling more new Novas frpm FG and sending them to K!  They probably want to make FG all NFs  

4 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

Ill just bet they will start pulling more new Novas frpm FG and sending them to K!  They probably want to make FG all NFs  

I highly doubt that, considering there haven't been more than two Novas assigned to Kedzie at once.