Sign in to follow this  
BusHunter

New CTA Maps Are Out

2 hours ago, Busjack said:

Depends if it was necessary to show that Wilson is open, as well as the end of Red Line to Ashland.

Those exact reasons and that in September the Route 11 pilot ended. 

It's kind of unnecessary to have a superfluous map floating, but the September map did have an honorable nod to George Krambles, so it's kind of a collectible of sorts

I picked up a copy of the July map at the train station (not online yet) and it does not show the Englewood Red Line service. It does, however, have the service additions on the 62, 63W, 70, and 152. 

12 hours ago, TaylorTank1229 said:

Been over a year and the CTA still haven’t released any updated system maps. Anyone guess when the newest maps may be posted?

I was just thinking this. Especially since certain parts are now inaccurate. Unfortunately, the pandemic will probably have to die down more before we see new maps. The RTA map needs updating as well

8 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

I was just thinking this. Especially since certain parts are now inaccurate. Unfortunately, the pandemic will probably have to die down more before we see new maps. The RTA map needs updating as well

It's easier to redesign the site and the map than it is to design and print a quickly outdated one...

It's been almost a year and a half and we still have no new system maps. This also confuses me, because the new 18 alignment (Western, Ogden) is on there, but I feel like that happened this year? The map also doesn't reflect the 157 extension, the 52/94 swap & Pulse service

20 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

It's been almost a year and a half and we still have no new system maps. This also confuses me, because the new 18 alignment (Western, Ogden) is on there, but I feel like that happened this year? The map also doesn't reflect the 157 extension, the 52/94 swap & Pulse service

Almost begs the question if anyone has contacted customer service about it...

5 minutes ago, MetroShadow said:

Almost begs the question if anyone has contacted customer service about it...

Possibly a supply issue or delay in gettting shipment of the maps