sw4400

Random CTA

If CTA goes through with the Red Line Extension and build the 4 stations already said (103rd Street, 111th Street, Michigan Avenue, and 130th Street) then with the extension of the 111A to 103rd/Stony Island it should operate from Michigan Avenue Red Line (when built) the go to 103rd/Stony Island to provide service from a possible major station to a popular shopping center, a new community center, and several other bus routes, and trains.

Connections to buses and trains:

• 4 Cottage Grove
  • J14 Jeffery Jump
  • 15 Jeffery Local
  • 26 South Shore Express
  • 28 Stony Island
  • 34 South Michigan
  • 106 East 103rd
  • 111 111th/King Drive
  • 115 Pullman/115th
  • 119 Michigan/119th
  • Pace Bus 353
  • Red Line
  • Metra Trains

2 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Possibly.  Seemingly redundant in that the Orange Line can handle that during those times.

Well seeing as certain feeder routes to the orange line don't run 24 hours a day it would make sense for the 47 and N62.

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Possibly.  Seemingly redundant in that the Orange Line can handle that during those times.

That was my thought as well; Anyone who needed the 47 would simply take the Orange Line to Kedzie & the N62 deviates to serve Midway anyhow. My other guess was to supplement the 54B, since the last trips to leave Cicero & Archer on weekdays are 11:20p (SB) & 12:00m (NB), but the 47 continues on until almost 1:30a

8 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Can somebody that do the roasters update Chicago & 7 cuz 1367-68 back at 7 seen 1367 today on the 8 at Halstead Chicago doesn't have them 2 anymore

They'll get to them when they get to them. Rushing people on these rosters that they don't have to do in the first place is VERY disrespectful as noted numerous times in this forum. We have maths22 and bustracker for you to update and contribute if you're really that pressed about it otherwise please stop with this crap guys

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sht6131 said:

Same bus 4000 showing up again today

It's a different run # though. Are you saying 1594 is showing up on the tracker as 4000?

2 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

It's a different run # though. Are you saying 1594 is showing up on the tracker as 4000?

This is 1594 again. Something must be wrong with the bus tracking system.

58 minutes ago, mel bernero said:

This is 1594 again. Something must be wrong with the bus tracking system.

Would that be happening with 4368 as well?

CTA-4368.PNG

14 hours ago, Sam92 said:

They'll get to them when they get to them. Rushing people on these rosters that they don't have to do in the first place is VERY disrespectful as noted numerous times in this forum. We have maths22 and bustracker for you to update and contribute if you're really that pressed about it otherwise please stop with this crap guys

Oh naw I wasn't rushing nobody just saying I thought they might have not knew them 2 went back south 

Just now, Shannon CVPI said:

Oh naw I wasn't rushing nobody just saying I thought they might have not knew them 2 went back south 

Aw naw this is just harder to update than it looks plus I think the dudes that do them are like owners of stores on top of that

1 minute ago, Sam92 said:

Aw naw this is just harder to update than it looks plus I think the dudes that do them are like owners of stores on top of that

Oh ok yeah it's gone be a min but no rush cuz it may change again you know how CTA swap buses for some odd reason lol 

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

At least he was trying to blend in. I guess he couldn't afford an uber. The L would have been faster though!!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Didn't someone try to rob a 6, or something on Lake Park a while back in a getaway attempt?

Dont know what happened to #1007 but its traveling south on the kennedy right now on a cta tow truck flatbed. Didnt know they had one.  The bus had a rear right lean maybe something with that axle

52 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Dont know what happened to #1007 but its traveling south on the kennedy right now on a cta tow truck flatbed. Didnt know they had one.  The bus had a rear right lean maybe something with that axle

1007 had problems a lot before one time I saw it on 91 at the green line with a popped wheel and not working back door but they fixed all of that 

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

I wouldn't doubt they have a few, BusHunter. If the bus is unable to be towed by a wrecker they need to have a way to transport the vehicle to a repair location.