sw4400

Random CTA

3 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well doesn't that break any Policies at CTA for consistently allowing that to happen? I'm sure if the top brass knew about you two doing that along with the supervisor of the garage doing that somebody would get fired on the spot and arrested for trespassing...

They don't mind but on 2 different times I was seen on there the supervisors cam out & told me that I can finish filming over by where they keep the road salt at they needed the lot for training & multiple CPD officers saw me & they waved & kept going

8 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well doesn't that break any Policies at CTA for consistently allowing that to happen? I'm sure if the top brass knew about you two doing that along with the supervisor of the garage doing that somebody would get fired on the spot and arrested for trespassing...

The only time they said some to me was when I was filming a video on my car for YouTube & they was getting ready to bring bus drivers to the lot for training even 12 saw me there before & just waved & kept riding

On 4/8/2019 at 9:19 PM, YoungBusLover said:

The only time they said some to me was when I was filming a video on my car for YouTube & they was getting ready to bring bus drivers to the lot for training even 12 saw me there before & just waved & kept riding

I've been intending on asking what's up with kedize garage they will have a a Nova or a few sitting outside the garage but they never had any in their fleet how come they never got any Nova's all the other garages did even NP ran em for a while

When the 50 gets assigned artics (presumably for United Center events), do they just start/end them at Damen/Madison, or do they just do a scheduled run that coincides with the start/end time of the event?

6 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

1380 been assigned as a training bus at Chicago it got papers taped to the windows saying don't move this bus 

Why in the world is a flyer assigned as a training bus are you sure? I think there’s something wrong with it probably brakes 

4 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Why in the world is a flyer assigned as a training bus are you sure? I think there’s something wrong with it probably brakes 

I'm gone get a pic of it next time I cut through there but it got papers on it saying do not move instructions bus & it sits on there training not when not being used 

12 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I'm gone get a pic of it next time I cut through there but it got papers on it saying do not move instructions bus & it sits on there training not when not being used 

Yea North Park has a Flyer sitting on the side on the street that leads straight into the garage has 2 papers on the windshield 1 on the right and 1 on the left but question is why are they using a flyer that came out in 2006-2009 as a training vehicle it’s probably training new drivers that got assigned to C

37 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Yea North Park has a Flyer sitting on the side on the street that leads straight into the garage has 2 papers on the windshield 1 on the right and 1 on the left but question is why are they using a flyer that came out in 2006-2009 as a training vehicle it’s probably training new drivers that got assigned to C

Flyers from Kedzie going to Chicago, perhaps...

13 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Your Wrong!! 1380 belongs to Chicago 

It's not that serious.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Yea might be new drivers but then again they fleet is mostly made up of flyers that could be another reason why lol

36 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Yea might be new drivers but then again they fleet is mostly made up of flyers that could be another reason why lol

Oh well if you swing by tomorrow morning post a nice clean shot of it 

3 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Oh well if you swing by tomorrow morning post a nice clean shot of it 

Iight bet I got you I would have took one tonight but I didn't go that way on my way home 

Hope I posted this right. Has anybody noticed if 8342 is still at Kedzie. If so does it have a sticker posted  on the windshield similar to 1380. Have not heard much about it lately.

1 hour ago, sht6131 said:

Hope I posted this right. Has anybody noticed if 8342 is still at Kedzie. If so does it have a sticker posted  on the windshield similar to 1380. Have not heard much about it lately.

8342 still had the 3 sticker on the windshield when I saw it last week & I didn't see no training bus paper tapped to the windows