transiteer23

Current Hiring Process

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, chiio said:

Hi! Just your Driver Abstract from the secretary of state and your license and state ID I believe.

I passed the test and will have an interview soon. Can you provide any tips or hints on interview questions, please ? Any feedback is appreciated and this goes for anyone. 

I got through the interview, drug test, and physical(?), and now they want me to go into concentra for another physical. Anyone know what's up with this one? They said to wear active wear. Does it involve another drug test?

Hi I got an email from cta for bus operator saying the first step is to meet them in person is there anyyyyboddyy that can tell me what to expect?

25 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Hi I got an email from cta for bus operator saying the first step is to meet them in person is there anyyyyboddyy that can tell me what to expect?

Hi! I think you have to drive to the bus garage to meet them in person. I am not planning on working for CTA, but that is just what I think you should do to meet them.

53 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Meet them in person to drive for cta??? 🤔🤔 that dont sound ridiculous to you at all?? 

3 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Meet them in person to drive for cta??? 🤔🤔 that dont sound ridiculous to you at all?? 

Assuming that @Chriss already filled out the online application, why should it “sound ridiculous” to be emailed about an in-person interview?

3 hours ago, Pace831 said:

Assuming that @Chriss already filled out the online application, why should it “sound ridiculous” to be emailed about an in-person interview?

I read that completely wrong 😄😄😄 I thought it said to meet a cta bus operator in person for a interview smh 😂😂😂 wow my apologies.

13 hours ago, Chriss said:

I received an email as well for part time bus operating. If you follow the instructions of the email you'll know when to schedule you're interview and where it will be taking place.The Interview takes place at CTA HQ's on 567 W Lake St. As long as you scheduled a date for your interview everything else should be self-explanatory.