ChicagoBus.org Updates

garmon757

• Kevin featured and pinned this topic
  • Kevin unpinned this topic

1000s update: #1147 seating arrangement (AMSECO InSight: 5 seats and Model 6468: 34 seats)

I was just thinking, that after 9 years, so much for the promise that the 6468s would be replaced as soon as an adequate amount were in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be kind of funny if some were mysteriously assigned to 103rd, thus making them assigned at all the number garages.

Since the garage code is 5 instead of C, maybe you got your wish, anyway. Anyway, the predictable happened.

7900s update: 6 photos (#8101 #8102 #8103 #8107 and #8111) have been added to the gallery thanks to a fellow member on here!

Friendly reminder: Anybody who wants some of their photos published inside Chicagobus.org bus galleries, please feel free to inbox me at your earliest convenience. If a photo belongs to a non member, please have permission before requesting publishing. Failure will subject removal of the photo, prohibited from having photos published, and/or another other consequences from Kevin and/or MetroShadow at their digression.

Hey, is it possible to update some of the the route listings for the garages? For instance, the #122 and #123 are still up and the #12 and #151 are still listed as beloning to 5, to which I was informed was wrong.

Well yeah 122 and 123 for sure because those routes no longer exist per the December 2012 DeCrowd changes. But internal garage stuff like 12 and 151 no longer having shared runs from Chicago garage might also need a heads up from our bus operator members to confirm that a change like that among the garages did in fact take place to help our friend Garmon out. He does make it around to a lot of spots around the city, but even he can't be everywhere. xD  The run number stuff I've been giving a pass on for the longest because CTA's increased reliance on interlining and operators doing work on one route during the first half of their shift and then working a totally different route the second half has been making run numbers identifying work on a specific route meaningless.

Edited by jajuan
  • Upvote 2

Hey, is it possible to update some of the the route listings for the garages? For instance, the #122 and #123 are still up and the #12 and #151 are still listed as beloning to 5, to which I was informed was wrong.

Well yeah 122 and 123 for sure because those routes no longer exist per the December 2012 DeCrowd changes. But internal garage stuff like 12 and 151 no longer having shared runs from Chicago garage might also need a heads up from our bus operator members to confirm that a change like that among the garages did in fact take place to help our friend Garmon out. He does make it around to a lot of spots around the city, but even he can't be everywhere. xD  The run number stuff I've been giving a pass on for the longest because CTA's increased reliance on interlining and operators doing work on one route during the first half of their shift and then working a totally different route the second half has been making run numbers identifying work on a specific route meaningless.

#122 and #123 removal has been granted with one easy click away! xD

Indeed that it's the bus operators digression to verify changes with routes, run numbers, garage releases and acquisitions of routes, etc. I will remove #151 from Chicago Garage's list but #12 will stay on that list.

#122 and #123 removal has been granted with one easy click away! xD

Indeed that it's the bus operators digression to verify changes with routes, run numbers, garage releases and acquisitions of routes, etc. I will remove #151 from Chicago Garage's list but #12 will stay on that list.

Chicago Gar no longer has 151 trips. However, still has 5 12 trips that pull out via Pulaski to Roosevelt, go to Indiana/16, back to Roosevelt/Kedzie then up Kedzie to Chicago and start 66 trips EB

• Upvote 4

Chicago Gar no longer has 151 trips. However, still has 5 12 trips that pull out via Pulaski to Roosevelt, go to Indiana/16, back to Roosevelt/Kedzie then up Kedzie to Chicago and start 66 trips EB

That lines up with my having not seen any #151s from Chicago Garage but having recent memory of still seeing Chicago artics on the #12 in the morning in weekday AM rush.