sw4400

Annual Holiday Bus

On 11/28/2017 at 5:47 PM, mel bernero said:

Here is a photo of CTA 4374 taken at Jefferson Park earlier today.

CTA 4374 2017 Jewel-Osco Holiday Bus Jefferson Park Blue Line.JPG

That is one ugly mess on that bus!  I'll be sure to never ride it, no matter how bad the weather is!  Same for the holiday train.  I hate enforced & alleged merriment!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, strictures said:

That is one ugly mess on that bus!  I'll be sure to never ride it, no matter how bad the weather is!  Same for the holiday train.  I hate enforced & alleged merriment!

In other news, travelers riding home from work were treated to a nice surprise when the Holiday Train or Bus arrived. When asked about their faces filled with joy, they replied “We like having fun in our lives!”

:P

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mel bernero said:

Same graphics as last year, but it says Allstate instead of Jewel/Osco. Instead of a red nose, it has a green nose.

CTA_4374_2018_Allstate_Holiday_Bus_Jefferson_Park_Blue_Line.JPG

According to the schedule, it was on 56 today, and won't be on 92 until tomorrow. I'm assuming this is run as an extra, so are they using this bus on an "unscheduled" trip, or is the sign wrong?

What's the van used for? To transport Santa and his helpers?

1 hour ago, Pace831 said:

According to the schedule, it was on 56 today, and won't be on 92 until tomorrow. I'm assuming this is run as an extra, so are they using this bus on an "unscheduled" trip, or is the sign wrong?

It comes off of 92 from Kedzie/Foster to Jeff park just doesn’t show up on tracker then goes on the 56

2 hours ago, Pace831 said:

To clean up after the reindeer of course.xD

• Haha 2