greenstreet

5000-series - Updates

5 hours ago, Busjack said:

True, but you made assertions of fact of which you had no actual knowlege (and in some cases contradicted easily ascertainable facts).

At least I said that while I was reporting on what CTA posted, I wasn't vouching for it.

But if you think you are accomplishing something posting statements of fact, that when challenged you write off as opinion, that's your business. That still doesn't make statements such as "5000s can run on the Blue Line" "the journals failed," or regarding the number of cars and pits in the shop facts. And, other than pointing that out, are not worth a reply.

I don't know where they taught you that facts were opinion..Most elementary schools taught that they aren't.

And BTW, you don't posit stawmen and expect me to follow them down a rat hole. You did that several times in this topic.

I never said they were facts. Sometimes you can't have all the facts. You are the one with a fact obsession. If all we did was post facts we would be no better than the Tribune. This is a discussion board. If everything was facts and we couldnt express our viewpoints we wouldn't have anything to discuss. 

I don't care if I'm right that's not why I'm here. Your obsession is just the opposite. You think by insulting people it will make you correct. Maybe this is how you do your job but it doesn't say much for you as a person. Why do you have so much negative energy? It's a forum not a bullriding contest. Lol!!

17 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I never said they were facts. Sometimes you can't have all the facts. You are the one with a fact obsession. If all we did was post facts we would be no better than the Tribune. This is a discussion board. If everything was facts and we couldnt express our viewpoints we wouldn't have anything to discuss. 

I don't care if I'm right that's not why I'm here. Your obsession is just the opposite. You think by insulting people it will make you correct. Maybe this is how you do your job but it doesn't say much for you as a person. Why do you have so much negative energy? It's a forum not a bullriding contest. Lol!!

The 5000s are chartreuse, have cardboard car shells, and have orange seats. According to your theory, you can't dispute that.

Other than that, I'm not going any further with this on the public board. If you want to continue with this (including impugning character), use PM. That is unless you want the David Harrison treatment, in which case I am happy to oblige. But I don't think it is LOL, nor a bulls***ting contest.