greenstreet

5000-series - Updates

2 hours ago, renardo870 said:

5087-5088 was parked in the Howard Yard earlier today and I rode 5158 leaving Howard tonight on run #939. 

20190220_122517.jpg

20190220_122535.jpg

20190220_122635.jpg

20190220_232946.jpg

What are you using to take and upload the pics? When you click to view larger, they all appear upside down.

Without looking at the car numbers you can still tell the green and redline cars just by how clean they are on the outside lol. Red line cars are filthy while the green still has a shine to it lol.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, sw4400 said:

What are you using to take and upload the pics? When you click to view larger, they all appear upside down.

It appears right side up from my page. I'm not showing anything upside down. I go through my files and pick the pictures and send. That's it.

27 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I wonder why Green and Red are switching cars. I also got 5689 and 5690 on Green Line.

Some say because of mileage which is a great point. My first thought was Skokie Shops Or maintenance related.  

On 2/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, Mr.cta85 said:

Without looking at the car numbers you can still tell the green and redline cars just by how clean they are on the outside lol. Red line cars are filthy while the green still has a shine to it lol.

And the tan vs. blue seats lol.