BusHunter

1000-series D40LF - Updates

3 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I only seen 4119 sitting on the side of SS with a tarp over it like 1805 got 

4119 is easy to be fixed all it needs is a new front and that’s it should be getting it soon 

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

4119 is easy to be fixed all it needs is a new front and that’s it should be getting it soon 

If that were the case it would of been done by now. If my memory is right, #4119 has been oos for what nearly a year or two now and the age of the bus is nearly 12 yearsold, not saying it won't get repaired but most of the #4000's rehabs have been completed and yet it still hasn't seen much activity in regards to repairing it other than movement from the boneyard to the repair shop on the west end of 77th. 

54 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

If that were the case it would of been done by now. If my memory is right, #4119 has been oos for what nearly a year or two now and the age of the bus is nearly 12 yearsold, not saying it won't get repaired but most of the #4000's rehabs have been completed and yet it still hasn't seen much activity in regards to repairing it other than movement from the boneyard to the repair shop on the west end of 77th. 

If my memory is correct 4167 has been oos for almost a year but 4119 I think crashed earlier this year idk I can’t remember 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

True I question that also just like I know 1805 1186 &1821 most likely done with 

8 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

If my memory is correct 4167 has been oos for almost a year but 4119 I think crashed earlier this year idk I can’t remember 

4167 crashed all the way in June 2015, while 4119's crash was last fall in October.

3 hours ago, indigofoundue74 said:

Did #1962 ever come back to service? It was in an accident. 

I think it did idk your going to have to either check the fences at SS or look for it on tracker mostly during rush hour

18 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

6th October 2018

14 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

That's right! Sometimes, the event is actually way older than your prediction.

Yea I think both of them definitely done with it's been way too long for 4167 & a long time for 4119

9 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

I think it did idk your going to have to either check the fences at SS or look for it on tracker mostly during rush hour

I haven't seen it in or out of C & I drive through there during rush hour as a shortcut

Just a value judgment here, but I think that the NFs without the website decals look so much better than the ones that have them. It looks especially tacky when the decals are partly covered by strip adds.There seem to be fewer of them with each passing day, so I guess the decals are still being applied.

6 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

1342 back in service seen it this but was driving too fast to get a pic of it it's running on the 4 right now 

Screenshot_20190909-092913.png

1342 has been in service for a few weeks now, make sure to check the thread if you want to post something, other people may have posted the same thing already!

41 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

1342 has been in service for a few weeks now, make sure to check the thread if you want to post something, other people may have posted the same thing already!

Oh dam mybad bro I remember seeing tho but I don't think I read it all