1000-series D40LF - Updates

BusHunter

This is what I have for what's left to rehab for #1000's (last updated 10/25/15 @ 10:48 PM)

North Park - finished

Chicago - finished

Kedzie - finished

74th - finished

77th - finished

103rd - finished

Legend

** = been checked since september 2015 still mechanically rehabbed

M= mechanical rehab

S= At South Shops

?= Buses released from south shops that need to be checked for full rehab status

Edited by BusHunter
  • Upvote 3

I guess my unrehabbed roster is no longer needed???

It still has a use. I posted both links. I've had this list myself anyway for close to 6 months, I just didn't upload it. My point in putting it up was to straighten out any misunderstanding when viewing my #1000 rehabs remaining count to yours because we have different counts. It was in no way mean't to be offensive or dominating so don't take it that way. If you want to continue your list that's up to you.

It still has a use. I posted both links. I've had this list myself anyway for close to 6 months, I just didn't upload it. My point in putting it up was to straighten out any misunderstanding when viewing my #1000 rehabs remaining count to yours because we have different counts. It was in no way mean't to be offensive or dominating so don't take it that way. If you want to continue your list that's up to you.

Very understandable. The good thing is that you got my back. So therefore, it's all good. I haven't been up to date with my roster because of my new job (I don't work for Postmates nor GrubHub anymore) and trying to get back on track after falling off my bike three times last night thanks to black ice up north. Speaking of getting back on track, #1757 is rehabbed while coming from visiting my girlfriend.

Update (5:14 PM):

Rehabbed: #1376 #1473 #1725

Special rehabbed or updated via maintenance: #1296 #1464 #2010

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: #1840 along with 10 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1074 (special rehab) #1797 #1886 #1971

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: None (It's nothing but already rehabbed buses are there)

Other Notes: #1885 is not rehabbed and will be released tonight or tomorrow. #1468 isn't parked by the fence and not sighted anywhere (maybe getting rehabbed inside the shop???)

post-1364-0-78297900-1423521184_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

#1336 is rehabbed on the #50 and #1024 is not rehabbed on the #12 but #1214 is rehabbed. #1007 is rehabbed on the #37.

Wth??? The interior number decal of #1007 is 1. The 007 is missing. Sounds like a case for Bond.... James Bond.

That #1007 also has a whining trans. Not the best rehab in the world, but it's running!!

• Upvote 3

why you said it was rehabbed already?? Now that I'm looking #1214 is rehabbed also according to you somehow it ended up at Kedzie. I thought that was 77th's bus.

Wow, I wasn't even paying attention about #1214 but hey, 77th have to let them go somehow.

#1064 was released from the shop and it's now at Chicago. #1930 was released from the shop but it's not rehabbed while on #74.

First time 1214 has been back at Kedzie in years.

Are you f'ing kidding me?!?!?! I was around the corner on Chicago/Franklin waiting for #66 when I saw #1007 while #1972 was behind it!!!!

Same trip? Sounds like it. This was around 6:15 PM. This bus had a Nova bus for a leader SB, I believe #6465, but it never came back north which left #1007 all alone with #1972 behind it.

Very understandable. The good thing is that you got my back. So therefore, it's all good. I haven't been up to date with my roster because of my new job (I don't work for Postmates nor GrubHub anymore) and trying to get back on track after falling off my bike three times last night thanks to black ice up north. Speaking of getting back on track, #1757 is rehabbed while coming from visiting my girlfriend.

Update (5:14 PM):

Rehabbed: #1376 #1473 #1725

Special rehabbed or updated via maintenance: #1296 #1464 #2010

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: #1840 along with 10 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1074 (special rehab) #1797 #1886 #1971

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: None (It's nothing but already rehabbed buses are there)

Other Notes: #1885 is not rehabbed and will be released tonight or tomorrow. #1468 isn't parked by the fence and not sighted anywhere (maybe getting rehabbed inside the shop???)

Now you got my back!! It's nice being on the south side and north side at the same time!! LOL!! Thanks for the shot too.

• Upvote 1