Sign in to follow this  
andrethebusman

Pace inventory

59 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

Pulse buses: 6519 & 6520

Main thing noticeable here, which wasn't when I went by because they are now backed to the fence, is that they don't have Pace logo decals, which makes sense since they will be wrapped.

On 1/31/2017 at 9:01 PM, Busjack said:

Main thing noticeable here, which wasn't when I went by because they are now backed to the fence, is that they don't have Pace logo decals, which makes sense since they will be wrapped.

Yeah but the interesting part is that there's movement from the pack you shot before. Perhaps #6519 and #6520 are being prepped for a wrap or some other prelims. I have a hard time believing those buses are going to sit for 6 months to a year. This is time off there FTA lifespan and not a good use of equipment. I wonder why not just start Milwaukee lite. :P (hmm sounds like a beer) LOL!! Do they really need the bus shelters and everything. I would think a limited service could prove viable as an early test of the pulse service. Plus they could get feedback on what is wrong and what works and make a better startup happen. Plus putting the Orions to bed early wouldn't be a bad idea either but that will happen for sure when the rest of the CNG's show up at south.

2 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I wonder why not just start Milwaukee lite....Do they really need the bus shelters and everything...

In that they said construction would start first thing when warm enough, I would have started 2 weeks ago.

Otherwise, I thought that they would start them unwrapped,like the I-90 buses, but they didn't. I would also guess that whatever service life requirement is in the CMAQ paperwork. Like the South Bend CNGs, I suppose the clock doesn't start until they are put in service.

6573 and 6574 have been at NS since 9/17. I am not sure they were ever at SW and arrived 9 months after the rest of the batch.

The three highway ElDorados (6386-6388) moved from SW to NS in April 2019 after the I-55 changes.

6786 was the last diesel ElDorado delivered in March 2018. Pace has had ElDorado CNG delivered later in 2018 (18500-18510) and this year (20500-20505). All other deliveries this year have been New Flyer XD40.

1 minute ago, busfan2847 said:

6573 and 6574 have been at NS since 9/17. I am not sure they were ever at SW and arrived 9 months after the rest of the batch.

The three highway ElDorados (6386-6388) moved from SW to NS in April 2019 after the I-55 changes.

6786 was the last diesel ElDorado delivered in March 2018. Pace has had ElDorado CNG delivered later in 2018 (18500-18510) and this year (20500-20505). All other deliveries this year have been New Flyer XD40.

I think 6784 and 6785 were delivered later than 6786 because they entered service in late May of 2018 but everything else I see you put is correct.

47 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I think 6784 and 6785 were delivered later than 6786 because they entered service in late May of 2018 but everything else I see you put is correct.

Erin, yes you are correct 6784 and 6785 were later than 6786.

• Thanks 1