Pace Bus Moves

pace2322

44 minutes ago, garmon757 said:

It was surprising because why did it take them over a month just to now bring it to West while fully stacked with CNGs? I almost speculated that the remaining ones from South were retired. 

Probably because of warranty work for the CNGs, they had to keep spares around until they were all done.  The 6600s at South are no longer running either from what I can tell and what Busjack alluded to earlier so they're probably gone too.  

12 hours ago, rotjohns said:

Probably because of warranty work for the CNGs, they had to keep spares around until they were all done.  The 6600s at South are no longer running either from what I can tell and what Busjack alluded to earlier so they're probably gone too.  

But we haven’t seen them on the road since earlier this month. We don’t know what’s the plan for #6232, #6241-45, #6250, and #6254. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, garmon757 said:

But we haven’t seen them on the road since earlier this month. We don’t know what’s the plan for #6232, #6241-45, #6250, and #6254. 

If I'm not mistaken, #6232 and #6241-#6242 were formerly at West while the remaining ones were Joliet buses.  I'm sure all of these buses logged a bunch of miles on them now so I wouldn't be shocked if they were retired, but they could also pop up at North too at some point if they still have life in them.  I don't see any of these buses going back to West.

On 12/2/2017 at 8:50 AM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

6262 is now at Pace West on the 305.

I thought that one has been retired, since it was mentioned that it's been at West for awhile, no wonder why I haven't seen that on any South Routes since this Summer.  

31 minutes ago, qwantae said:

I thought that one has been retired, since it was mentioned that it's been at West for awhile, no wonder why I haven't seen that on any South Routes since this Summer.  At least that one as being the oldest NABI fleet is still around. 

6262 was NEVER at South. Until a couple of weeks ago, it was always a NS bus.

8 minutes ago, rotjohns said:

And given that #6258 and #6263 are not on any NS routes at the moment, they might be transitioning up there too.  Those two should be the last Nabis remaining.

6263 probably goes to W, as the other blue ones did.

• Like 1