Sign in to follow this  
qwantae

What's Left for Pace's NABI LFW 6162s/ 6600s?

May as well start this Thread because I believe that few of South's oldest NABIs have been retired already but unsure with 6600s.  I saw few NABIs are already sitting with bunch of dead Orion VI 6000s at the back of South Holland Division.  

• Upvote 1

On the 6600s, look at the Inventory topic spreadsheet.

Doing that, the following are indicated as South-2, and thus dead: 6629, 6634, 6635, 6677.

Also, a number are listed as Ravinia.

Now over 80% of the 2003's are gone, the remaining ones are at West and only 3 6600's operate and 10 6162's are operating. A few buses run during the weekends, and I will miss these buses a lot when they leave. Thankfully we still have a lot of 6262's still operating to this day.

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Now over 80% of the 2003's are gone, the remaining ones are at West and only 3 6600's operate and 10 6162's are operating. A few buses run during the weekends, and I will miss these buses a lot when they leave. Thankfully we still have a lot of 6262's still operating to this day.

In that the current Pace procurement is for 78 40 ft. buses, that's about what one would expect.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:08 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Not a fan of NABIs but I really miss them (6162s) a lot at South Suburbs (South Division), And I believe all the 6162s that were formerly South Divisions are all gone since most of them were already bad shape and had way more miles than other ones that were from other Divisions..  I bet 6666 will  be the last (35 foot) left in service soon. 

Today afternoon, when I was on my way to Markham Courthouse, I did spotted #6672 pulled by Towed going northbound on Dixie HWY while I was going southbound at 170th, I assumed that was towed from West via I-294 to South Division going Bye Bye. So I guess for 6600s is down to two?