600-series Proterra BE40/ZX5 - Updates

Busjack

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

I’ve been knowing that obviously it’s been talked about Idk if you read where I said “updates”

Yeah that's an update.  If it's not an update for you, then there are no updates at this time.  

This is info that was shared at the most recent board meeting which was about 4 days ago.  They said no work is being done at Navy Pier or Midway yet but showed photos of construction at Chicago & Austin for the super chargers that they barely started.  I've also been at Midway and there is no construction at this time.

Again if that's not an update for you, you're ungrateful.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

And they mess their buses up the shops are right there they still don’t do anything it’s unbel they should send the 6400’s 6500’s 6600’s and them over there give us the flyers we will repair em

& 74th the same way the 79-80's look like they been in service dam near 12 years 

3 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

& 74th the same way the 79-80's look like they been in service dam near 12 years 

I don't know about all that now, the only thing that has been an issue with the #8000's are the A/C's and poor maintenance of city streets that have torn a good portion of them up in the last year or so.

10 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I don't know about all that now, the only thing that has been an issue with the #8000's are the A/C's and poor maintenance of city streets that have torn a good portion of them up in the last year or so.

I got on one not too long ago & it was just all messed up it needed to be down for repairs

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm some well needed updated news for #700-#701, they're both at south shops getting equipped with electrical rails and other components on the roof for the upcoming charging/sub stations, #700 is parked along west 79th with what I just described already completed and #701 is currently getting that work done now. Now as for the proteras they're currently getting what I say certified and studied by garage personnel at Chicago garage, there is only two on the,property so far of the 45 and they currently do not have a fleet number series on them. Time will tell when they'll hit the streets.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Just to confirm some well needed updated news for #700-#701, they're both at south shops getting equipped with electrical rails and other components on the roof for the upcoming charging/sub stations, #700 is parked along west 79th with what I just described already completed and #701 is currently getting that work done now. Now as for the proteras they're currently getting what I say certified and studied by garage personnel at Chicago garage, there is only two on the,property so far of the 45 and they currently do not have a fleet number series on them. Time will tell when they'll hit the streets.

$2 the fleet numbers are going to be 600-644

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

700 wrapped still and 701 is all white? But is 701 back with 700

He meant the two Proterras on the property, one wrapped in a Proterra Demo livery and one blank white. 701 is back and still having work done. Probably still has its blue wrap but I'm not sure. 

• Upvote 1