600-series Proterra BE40/ZX5 - Updates

Busjack

2 hours ago, $100KBusoperator said:

IMG_20200108_092545.jpg

I like how it looks in the interior but.... Why plastic seats? Yet this may be the only bus with plastic seats. I really hope thats the case because i don't like them (I've also heard other people saying how uncomfortable they are). And it looks like the new screens might be a thing on all cta buses.

10 hours ago, John7 said:

I like how it looks in the interior but.... Why plastic seats? Yet this may be the only bus with plastic seats. I really hope thats the case because i don't like them (I've also heard other people saying how uncomfortable they are). And it looks like the new screens might be a thing on all cta buses.

looks like they will go to south shops real soon and paint them and start testing on the streets of C and 74th and also 

any body have an update on the austin/chicago terminal station charging?

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

looks like they will go to south shops real soon and paint them and start testing on the streets of C and 74th and also 

I'll swing up there & see I'm at my apartment bout a mile away 

4 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

74th? Isn't chicago & 77th only getting the electric buses?

15 hours ago, $100KBusoperator said:

Here's a video ?

by the looks of the video and pictures that bus has been inside south shops to instal the 2 displays on top and the “stop requested” and “date/time” up front and back to C and real soon will visit the shops again for painting around the bus in CTA livery keep a look out guys we will see this bus hit the streets before the 7000’s