8325-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

sw4400

2 hours ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Some of the 8325-42 have 3 stickers on them and so do 8236-8247 do you guys think 103rd will send the 8325’s back or will they keep them just like FG is keeping all of its flyers that they got 1034-1051

That simply mean for the most part that FG maintenance stil haven't took the 3 stickers off yet. I have a feeling FG will lose all of its Novas and will have only flyers in the near future.

47 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

That simply mean for the most part that FG maintenance stil haven't took the 3 stickers off yet. I have a feeling FG will lose all of its Novas and will have only flyers in the near future.

Don't send more out here I prefer 103rd keep it's flyers. 

4 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Don't send more out here I prefer 103rd keep it's flyers. 

I don't think 103rd will get rid of all its flyers I just think they'll get more novas in exchange for flyers ???. Have a good feeling fg will be all flyers like it was all 6400 novas. But we'll see in time if that happens or not.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:54 PM, Mr.cta85 said:

We might have been wrong about 103rd getting the 8325s, but FG going all NF is still fairly unlikely. We already got the NW siders on the forum saying FG is the system stepchild. PLEASE do not put out scenarios that will increase that fuss. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

#8343 was never out at 103rd so how did that happen? 

Program glitch?  Unlike Pace, all CTA buses have all CTA bus routes programmed .  Back in the day, before electronic destination signs, if you saw a bus with a North Terminal, South Terminal, East Terminal, or West Terminal sign, chances were that bus was borrowed from another garage.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I've noticed that the 8325's are mostly spent on the 95, 119, and 71. With a sprinkle of 28,15, and 106 lol.

95, 34/119 and 71 are about the highest volume non-artic routes. I'm surprised they aren't on the 29 more often, the 29 or the J14 is usually the route with the highest ridership at 103rd

Ridership vs. Route.png

2 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I've noticed that the 8325's are mostly spent on the 95, 119, and 71. With a sprinkle of 28,15, and 106 lol.

Also I noticed that they on the 29 State A lot. I saw one on  State and Roosevelt. I didn't see the # but I think was 8342.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

95, 34/119 and 71 are about the highest volume non-artic routes. I'm surprised they aren't on the 29 more often, the 29 or the J14 is usually the route with the highest ridership at 103rd

Ridership vs. Route.png

Damn 29 pulls more weight than J14?? I thought it would be lower on the totem pole

4 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

Damn 29 pulls more weight than J14?? I thought it would be lower on the totem pole

29 has a larger service area. J14 is attractive because its express, but 67th to Roosevelt is a hell of a larger gap than 103rd to 95th. I also imagine a small part of what props up its numbers are Navy Pier riders from the north side getting off at Grand and taking whatever comes first.