Sign in to follow this  
renardo870

Spring 2019 Rail Pick April 28th

It looks like the Red Line will have all trains going to 95th during weekday rush hours ending its run to/from Ashland/63rd, according to the pick sheets I looked at out of Howard. Also the midnight runs will go back to 836-840.

5 hours ago, renardo870 said:

It looks like the Red Line will have all trains going to 95th during weekday rush hours ending its run to/from Ashland/63rd, according to the pick sheets I looked at out of Howard. Also the midnight runs will go back to 836-840.

When does the pick get implemented?

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

When does the pick get implemented?

April 28th, but technically the trips end after the PM Rush Period on April 26th but are still active as part of the pick until the new pick is in effect.

7 hours ago, renardo870 said:

What are the current night car runs? 836-?

17 hours ago, Juniorz said:

April 28th, but technically the trips end after the PM Rush Period on April 26th but are still active as part of the pick until the new pick is in effect.

I will be sad.  This could be the last time we see Howard - Ashland/63 service ever.

3 hours ago, renardo870 said:

840-845 Howard and  935-940 95th

Something doesn't seem right.  10 night cars get consolidated into just 4-5???

16 hours ago, renardo870 said:

Sometimes every 20 minutes between 11p and 4am due to single track work in the subway or south end.

Owl service is SCHEDULED to run every 15 minutes, delays and abnormalities notwithstanding.