11 hours ago, Mr. Ghost Bus 1722 said:

So apperently 2 CTA Bus Crashes in one day. First was 7929 on Route #4 on 51st and Cottage Grove and the other one on Chicago Avenue at night. Feel bad for the passangers for both Route #4 and Route #66 tbh 

When I left my house not too far from that I seen the blue lights flashing I thought somebody had been shot again cuz sometimes then gangs over there go at it I ain't know somebody had been hit by a bus & that liquor store camera clear as day 

13 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

nope 84 runs out of FG no help out of K

Yea I know it's out of FG I thought K might have helped or FG might have called for a bus to fill in or some 

12 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

omg the flyer didn’t take damage at all 

0C2EFCF8-3984-445B-8DF6-2F8492CE20FD.png

Anybody know the number of the Chicago bus in this crash & not much damage at all well that C should be able to fix which they probably towed it to SS to inspect it deeper 

12 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

sadly it was a flyer😔 but the damage don’t look bad

Yea I see it didn't take much I had said C should be able to fix that but they probably towed it to SS just to give it a deeper inspection

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Anybody know the number of the Chicago bus in this crash & not much damage at all well that C should be able to fix which they probably towed it to SS to inspect it deeper 

I saw it on ABC 7. I think it was #1972 doing the Route on Chicago Ave

Screenshot_20200208-114625_Chrome.jpg

29 minutes ago, Mr. Ghost Bus 1722 said:

I saw it on ABC 7. I think it was #1972 doing the Route on Chicago Ave

Screenshot_20200208-114625_Chrome.jpg

1972 needs new side plates by the looks of it but that van slammed into the tire of the flyer so it caused none damage to 1972 which is good

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Seen 1972 this morning in the back of C it's on legal hold got seals on the front & back door pic of proof coming right up

IMG_20200213_091422863.jpg

IMG_20200213_091444012_HDR.jpg

4167 has the same thing on the back door i wonder how long these will be on hold i’m pretty sure that’s what’s taking SS so long to fix 4167 did u get a pic of the right side of 1972?

2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

4167 has the same thing on the back door i wonder how long these will be on hold i’m pretty sure that’s what’s taking SS so long to fix 4167 did u get a pic of the right side of 1972?

This is the right side & the left side of parked over by the curb I would have had to get out but I'll see bout getting a pic

Now this is something I or we all mostly see on the first gen Nova's but 4101 had it's good wide open while running the 12 this evening going east at Roosevelt & Racine see 1 of the shop guys forgot to close the hood before it came out this morning 

IMG_20200215_182648325.jpg

On 1/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, YoungBusLover said:

It has been nearly a year since I made that post, the reason behind why #8011 is at Chicago garage has already been clarified along with #7902.

https://www.transitchicago.com/arriving-now-digital-screens-providing-real-time-service-information-aboard-cta-buses/

IMG_3692.jpg

I was watching this and I believe the screens here are the same type of ones CTA is testing. Not sure if they're coming standard on all the 40' and 60' models being delivered to MTA, I hope to catch some in action when I go to Baltimore at the end of the month

So like out of nowhere i was at Peterson and California. And i saw the 84 Peterson which is a New Flyer D40LF and all of a sudden i saw #1794. I was curious cause i went to check on maths22. com and i don't see it anymore. I forgot to take a picture of #1794 doing the route on Peterson Ave since it went pretty fast when i saw it pass by.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Ghost Bus 1722 said:

So like out of nowhere i was at Peterson and California. And i saw the 84 Peterson which is a New Flyer D40LF and all of a sudden i saw #1794. I was curious cause i went to check on maths22. com and i don't see it anymore. I forgot to take a picture of #1794 doing the route on Peterson Ave since it went pretty fast when i saw it pass by.

1793-95 are assigned to FG 1791-1792 got sent back to NP and 1796-1803 got sent to C