• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have done my share of pub crawls. They are usually good tippers.  I laid down the laws at the beginning of the charter. 1.  No opening of windows or roof hatches. 3.  Do not sit drinks on

Thursday I was on the 18 coming up to kedize & a woman on my bus fell having a seizure since my 3 year old daughter have them when she have a fever over & temp over 100 I knew exactly what to

74th's east west routes have always used Ashland as the relief point.  That goes all the way back to when the garage was located at 69th and Ashland (which is where the garage code 6 comes from).  Tho

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Love those north side videos and got a few questions

1. Why do some novas have their engine doors open are they being inspected? (6870, 6861, 6862 side door, 6770)

2. I saw something on 6706's seat did you see what that was?

3. Since 6875 is sitting in the area where active buses are, is that one ready to return to service?

4. Wow I didn't know 1008 was out for that long (it was last out in January before those big snowstorms)

I just went back & looked at the video that looks like a on board tool back under 6706 sear

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

I just went back & looked at the video that looks like a on board tool back under 6706 sear

Oh so they probably was trying to repair it after it broke down again in November and then just took a break and left 6706 alone I’m thinking it’s done with but we’re not sure as y’all said time will tell

9 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Well sad to say but the novas are done with & retired let CTA tell it 

Screenshot_20210407-232525.png

I don't pay attention to that too much, especially the fact they said that 6400-6549 retired in 2021. But actually they retired in 2019 shortly after 8325-8349 went into service.

Just now, ajay said:

I don't pay attention to that too much, especially the fact they said that 6400-6549 retired in 2021. But actually they retired in 2019 shortly after 8325-8349 went into service.

Apparently I had to tell them that they were retired already but they think they were retired in 2021. I need to be active on CPTDB more since I was the one requesting the info changes and I’m missing out on certain details  that I keep missing.

3 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

They're not from what I saw yesterday, its been in the shops for about a week now.

Oh okay