• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As mentioned in another thread, these one word responses are unnecessary and do not contribute to the forum. The "reactions" feature is better suited for acknowledging a post.

Sad that this thread has now been denigrated to garage stickers. 

CPD has always used cta buses to move around officers during big events, last years riot, NATO 2012, heres a photo from 90s during the Bulls riots. When you have 10-11,000 officers and only 3,000 or s

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ajay said:

Oh I was saying since your a driver I might find you one day without even trying...

Ah ok. Turns out I might get the drivers that don't like my recordings again like one I got on Sunday in 8292 got her by surprise

9 hours ago, ajay said:

Oh I was saying since your a driver I might find you one day without even trying...

Aw ok bet bro if you see me say yo what's up either if you see me on bus waiting for my bus or in my personal say yooo

40 minutes ago, ajay said:

Does anyone have that video of 1305 on fire?

How you know there was a video of that bus catching on fire? Well i never saw that but I remember seeing a few videos on YT with cars crashing into a few buses

3 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

When they spray paint 5 on the back if these in the boneyard what does that mean see I know S is for scrap but what does 5 means?

Screenshot_20210505-071529.png

No idea, probably means the engine doors were taken out since all three buses have no panels for covering the engine

7 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

How you know there was a video of that bus catching on fire? Well i never saw that but I remember seeing a few videos on YT with cars crashing into a few buses

I know because I saw a video of a 1305 coming to a stop while on fire somewhere on the forums.

6 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

No idea, probably means the engine doors were taken out since all three buses have no panels for covering the engine

There is no five on 6848...

Just now, ajay said:

I know because I saw a video of a 1305 coming to a stop while on fire somewhere on the forums.

There is no five on 6848...

1. Was it a YT video

2. I see but I don't know why that bus is missing a 5 when the others do but that X could mean the same thing probably?

3 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

1. Was it a YT video

2. I see but I don't know why that bus is missing a 5 when the others do but that X could mean the same thing probably?

I don't know...

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yea I know the x basicallu means scrap

1. Was it a YT video

I think that means scrap