Bustracker

Busjack

On 3/9/2016 at 8:38 AM, Busjack said:

Especially sign #2 shows that somebody got the predictable case (from Harlem) of the stupids.

One thing that just occurred to me,  Do these bustracker signs at rail stations have an audio button? I don't think I've ever seen one.

On 3/10/2016 at 1:36 PM, BusHunter said:

One thing that just occurred to me,  Do these bustracker signs at rail stations have an audio button? I don't think I've ever seen one.

No. I am at Belmont (Blue) frequently. There are no buttons to push to hear the robotic voice announce how long you shall wait.

• 6 years later...

I would like to know why Pace 381 has so many ghost busses? People have appointments and need to go to work. The app is never correct. Have you thought about putting the real time on the app instead of having people stand on the corner for a half hour or more. This is extreme;y frustrating especially in very hot or cold days.

• 1 month later...

There has been a major renovation of the Authority's BustRacker system. Both of my bookmark page links to either the text data and map W-WW pages now redirect to the above URL.

If you are used to the former scheme, this will require re-education on your part. I reserve the right to rate it. ?

22 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

There has been a major renovation of the Authority's BustRacker system. Both of my bookmark page links to either the text data and map W-WW pages now redirect to the above URL.

If you are used to the former scheme, this will require re-education on your part. I reserve the right to rate it. ?

I usually clicked from the transitchicago.com home page, but there must have been a software update, as the aesthetics if the map view have changed.

22 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

Big change here is the map can display more than 5 routes now

• Upvote 1