Bustracker's buses

BusExpert32

Not true. Probably was a temporary issue.

Really because whenever I tried checking on a computer without a login I would get that no service scheduled message, but if I put in that login I set up, everything worked fine. I didn't have that issue from my cell though. So maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the North side downtown routes aren't exclusively artic like they usually would be on a weekend. NP actually has some 1000s on the 22, 145, 146, 147 and 151 today. Kedzie's still running all artics on its 151 runs though.

Could it be that some weekend drivers are not yet qualified driving an artic? The past couple of Saturdays there was one 1000 on 82. however into early eveningg there may be 2 or 3.

Could it be that some weekend drivers are not yet qualified driving an artic? The past couple of Saturdays there was one 1000 on 82. however into early eveningg there may be 2 or 3.

Maybe but I'm not so sure. This is more than just 2 or 3 on each. It was at least 5 on each. You'd be talking about a good 20+ weekend operators not qualified. Plus I don't think CTA is going to put an operator on the road who doesn't qualify for each bus model it uses for revenue service. Even they are not that irresponsible.

today while riding the #20 madison route i was riding 4078. This is unusual. And while i was on bustracker 1741 and 1621 were working on the route.

here is 1621

4030 also sighted

4078 was supposed to be a 103rd artic. And 1741 was originally from 74th.

1621 and 4030 are both Kedzie's buses. And Kedzie does operate a couple of PM rush-period runs on the #20.