Need help with Int.3800 BB school bus

Hi guys,

I´m in need of your help, since we don´t have US school buses in Germany:

I´m working on 3D model of a mid-90's Bluebird Type C school bus, fitted on an International 3800 chassis.

It has been a really hard way to find informations and pictures of this bus. I started to work on it after some weeks of searching for references like pictures, videos, and measurements. I used the measurements to build a base model.

I found some drawings, but they were useless (too small, different bodywork and chassis). In my opinion, it´s hard to get drawings from US school buses. I also tried to ask Bluebird, but didn´t get a reply.

Anyway, I stucked on the 3D model...

I need more pictures of some interior parts. Is somebody here, who might help me?

I need pictures of the entrance area, specially the dashboard part on the doorside (drivers place isn´t a problem anymore). All pictures don´t show this part, or just a small part.

I also need the door width. I read through some forums and found widths from 24-34" (different buses of course, but not from bluebird models). I´m confused already. My 3D models door is actually 34.6" wide.

btw: I´m sorry, but I can´t show pictures. It´s a model for commercial use. I must keep it secret so far.

It would be nice if you can help me out.

Regards from Germany,

Daniel