South Bend TRANSPO schedules

BobBourne

I am working the TRANSPO Comprehensive Operations Analysis and need some assistance.

I would like information on schedules from 2002 to 2004 before they tightened up schedules and cut back service. I would also like information on schedules before they moved to South Street Station in 1999. TRANSPO does not have a schedule history file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Bourne

I am working the TRANSPO Comprehensive Operations Analysis and need some assistance.

I would like information on schedules from 2002 to 2004 before they tightened up schedules and cut back service. I would also like information on schedules before they moved to South Street Station in 1999. TRANSPO does not have a schedule history file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Bourne

Hello, Bob. Not sure if you were at the meeting in Mishawaka, but I was there. Anyway, you can say I'm a bit of an expert on Transpo. I've ridden the buses here off and on since I was a baby, I was born in 12-86. Let's see, my dad tells me that Transpo used to run every 1-2 hour on Saturdays, this ended in November, 86. As for the weekly schedule they didn't do this every 50 minutes at night then either or combined routes! As for your question, before transpo started using South st station. The schedules were pretty much the same, as they are now, except there wasn't a downtown circulator and no late night services to Notre Dame. As for service prior to the 2,4, 12, and 14 those routes used to leave at 10 and 40 after the hour, the last full routes were @ 6:45 then the 2 and 4 combined as does the 12 and 14 like they do currently! I can say that I wish I had some older schedules but don't! I hope this info was helpful, not to be rude but good luck fixing Transpo, it doesn't surprise me that they don't have any historical info on their schedules! As a person that rides Transpo every day except Sunday of course, they need a lot of help and could use a lot of improving! I hope this info was helpful, like I said I know a lot about transpo, I'm a transit afficiando!