Michigan

I figured it would be best to swing by this forum since most of you are closer to and probably travel to Michigan more than my local counterparts.

In July I'm going to be travelling through the state from Port Huron to Sault Ste Marie with a group of other transit enthusiasts. I've planned stops in Port Huron, Flint, Saginaw and Bay City to visit those systems on our way through. We are interested in visiting any other systems that may exist along the way and it would be great if anyone could post information about buses that may be sitting on properties in mid-, eastern and northern Michigan.

The reason for the trip is to take a roundabout way up to Sudbury, Ontario for a 1994 Orion V charter on Saturday, July 16 and North Bay, ON for Sunday, July 17 where we are running a back-to-back MCI Classic and Orion V charter. Everyone is welcome and I should add that if anyone is interested in visiting Toronto or Ontario in general, there are generally charters every third weekend or so (sometimes more frequent!) right through to October. If anyone is interested in more info on the charters (transit operators are allowed to charter buses in Canada) or can help me with systems or buses to visit, please let me know.