CTA Purple Line in Roblox

This is my current project, recreating the CTA Purple line and more later in Roblox studio on Roblox. I have completed part of the route but there is still a ton of work needed for completion. For now my main focus is the purple line from Linden to Howard. Once that is complete then I can move onto the purple express to the loop and back, and if I feel like it, parts of the red line. Big thanks to 'Hollisandzdrake' for inspiring me to do this and helping me make this game. If you would like to check out the game, you can play it here. On this forum I will post development updates. I would also encourage you to post things that you would like me to add or bugs that you have found in game. If you want to join in-game runs and operate more professionally, for example, having a rail control direct all trains. Join here and apply to become an operator. https://discord.gg/xw6sADTc7D. Otherwise you can always join the game and operate freely but every now and then we will have a professional run that requires operator certification. 

• 2 weeks later...