Rockford Nabis....

If anyone checks out the RMTD website they have displayed, a pic of the new RMTD NABI. Does anyone from Rockford have any idea how many NABIs RMTD will be getting and fleet numbers???

If anyone checks out the RMTD website they have displayed, a pic of the new RMTD NABI. Does anyone from Rockford have any idea how many NABIs RMTD will be getting and fleet numbers???

Theyre getting 20 0701-0720 theyre replacing the 4-1991 Flixble 35096-t's and the 15 Neoplan AN430 buses.

• 2 weeks later...

Theyre getting 20 0701-0720 theyre replacing the 4-1991 Flixble 35096-t's and the 15 Neoplan AN430 buses.

Just got back from Rockford today, I saw RMTD NABI #0716 at State and Perryville Rd. on the East State Route. I have to say they look pretty sharp.

• 4 months later...

Just got back from Rockford today, visited the RMTD Bus terminal in Downtown Rockford. I spotted some of the NABIs and took some photos of #0715 parked with an "out of service" sign displayed. Their Nabis have a couple of exterior differences to the Pace 35ft Nabis basically in the taillamp arrangement and no rear route marker sign, otherwise they are identical to the Pace 2400s and 6600s NABIs. They look nice in the RMTD paint scheme, I Like them! Also met a security officer who was patrolling the terminal and I identified myself to him. I had my camera on me and he was nice enough to let me snap a few pics.