Beloit Transit.....

Hello all,

Just got back from Rockford, I made a stop yesterday in Beloit Wis. to take care of some business, I stopped at a WalMart. Upon exiting to my car I spotted a Beloit Transit Gillig 35ft. Low floor #4338 on Route #4. They look pretty brand spankin new! Shiny Alcoa rims, nice paint job! Also on the way to RFD saturday morning along I-90 I did not spot any new CTA deliveries or any other east coast deliveries from New Flyer, I was expecting to see some but no such luck.

Hello all,

Just got back from Rockford, I made a stop yesterday in Beloit Wis. to take care of some business, I stopped at a WalMart. Upon exiting to my car I spotted a Beloit Transit Gillig 35ft. Low floor #4338 on Route #4. They look pretty brand spankin new! Shiny Alcoa rims, nice paint job! Also on the way to RFD saturday morning along I-90 I did not spot any new CTA deliveries or any other east coast deliveries from New Flyer, I was expecting to see some but no such luck.

Escambia County Area Transit in Florida just got some Gillig 30fts and they are sharp seemless windows on the outside, nice but simple paint job.

Hello all,

Beloit just received 3 new gilligs they replaced the 1984 RTS'.

they also have some 30 ft flxibles, 30 foot gillig phantoms, and gillig lf's from 2003.